Afternoon all, new here but was on GTAMC for the longest time until that somehow disappeared, but I have been absent for the last couple years.

Just had the McLeod Street Pro clutch put in and I have some questions, as its not what I expected. First, it's to the floor to engage and very light. I only have driven it from the shop to my home which is about 5 minutes, so I need to get more road time. But this seems way too soft and engagement too low. Speaking with McLeod they said it should be 1/4 to 1/2 travel from the floor board, so I'd say I'm in the 1/4" range. But its really soft compared to the leg workout I've had for the last few years with my 2007.

One thing my mechanic mentioned was it should have a spacer for the hydro throwout bearing, but McLeod said it doesn't, they made a change Dec 2019 - March 2020 and removed the need for one, or so they say. Would that help with having it further up the travel?

So my main question is, has anyone installed a new McLeod clutch, particularly the Street Pro, in the last 6 months and what is your experience? I paired it with a LUK flywheel and new throwout bearing (Ford Performance), Ford pilot bearing. I thought I was good. My setup isn't overly mod'd, if you call a CAI and cat-backs mod'd with canned Steeda tune, but this clutch is rated for 400HP. I'm close to stock HP probably (280HP?) Was that a mistake, does that make a difference. All the things I've read indicated it really won't, but what do I know.

Anyway, if someone can chirp in and ease my mind...