Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: How too ~ Leather Seats ?

How too ~ Leather Seats ?

You folks have been great at giving solid advice , thought I'd ask about leather seats, I would like to condition them, as being a vert they will be in the frying sun etc, I have leather in several other vehicles I've owned and all I did was use a good quality leather conditioner and was good to go, with the vert it has vented or perforated leather seats as it heat/cool seats.
    How do I condition these seats without filling up the holes or does it matter ? I'm sure the conditioner will absorb but am thinking about future treatments etc, any advice would be helpful , Thanks Again G>
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

My Ram's seats are perforated, I condition them the same as I do the leather in the Mustang. Just don't slather it on like crazy and you'll be fine. I normally put the condition on an applicator and work it in that before spreading on the seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I use chemical guys cleaner then conditioner. Very happy with results in both cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexol makes a decent leather conditioner. I tried using the Lexol 2 in 1 cleaner and conditioner and although it works it does leave a bit of a sticky residue. Lately my go to has been 3D products LVP to clean and then use Chemical Guys leather conditioner.

That said, you don’t have to do this very often. Just whenever you feel like the seat feels dirty or dry.
    FABMAN

The car is brand new, I just wanted to get ahead of the game, & give them a good treatment so they wouldn't dry out in the summer heat , they are not dirty ~ YET !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile