Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  58
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reopening Ontario

Don’t disagree with you on the last part. Lol

I think as more info comes out it seems that the science is a lot more clear than the media and certain politicians are letting on.

I think people will be shocked and upset in a few years when they realize how much those in charge knew and when.

All I took from the conversation is Liberals are bad.

Dougie Ford was forced by liberals

Dougie ford = good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    The worst is the federals. If they'd shut down international travel completely, and much sooner the third wave might have been avoided. If they hadn't given away the PPE just before the pandemic. If they'd gotten their act together early about the vaccines. If If If. I've never voted for a Trudeau and I sure as hell never will.

If they would've shut down international travel from day one, the second wave would've been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    If they would've shut down international travel from day one, the second wave would've been avoided.
    The virus was already here. Shutting down the border would have done little to affect the first wave, let alone the second. Keep on Monday Quarterbacking.
    -Don____________

worked in Australia, new Zealand, and a few other places. quite possible it could have worked here too.

To me, balled was dropped in Ottawa for reasons above.

I agree if we had a more mature Primate with balls in Ottawa, things would have gone a lot better.
    At all meetings with other heads of government, he is more interested in crossing his legs to show his nice pattern on his socks, really!!
    Check it out next time he is with another head of state.

To say he's an idiot would be an insult to idiots.

I read last night that the majority of new cases in Ontario are the Delta variant. This mutation started in India, and now it's here. Hmmm. wonder how. Maybe it was the 148 flights from Asia that landed in Toronto in April and all the undocumented Covid Carriers on them. Maybe it was the people who went home and "quarantined" in their house while their co-inhabitants like kids and spouses and in-laws went out into the world. This is 100% on Trudeau for not acting much sooner.
    The worst of it is that when we have the next election, as an absolute and unequivocal failure, he is still likley to win.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    The problem with the science is that it's not 100 % decisive. It's not like 1 and 1 is always 2. It could go many ways. There were and are lots of opinions, studies, research, educated guesstimates, whatever, that could go either way. I'll agree that letting the big box stores stay open while forcing small operators to close was stupid. I'll also be the first to say that the economic damage to so many people was and is devastating. I can't imagine how I would have survived if I had been shut down till now.

The worst is the federals. If they'd shut down international travel completely, and much sooner the third wave might have been avoided. If they hadn't given away the PPE just before the pandemic. If they'd gotten their act together early about the vaccines. If If If. I've never voted for a Trudeau and I sure as hell never will.
    Doug doesn't follow the science. The one thing about science is it's forever changing.
    Scientific theory doesn't not equate to scientific law. And even so both have the ability to change with enough evidence. Which has been published by many countries.
    As I've stated I have no issue with how this was handled last year and even for the first 1/4 of this year but seriously how many businesses do we have to lose before we open up back?
    There is been cautious and being a helicopter premier. I think we know which he has become.

btw 216 new cases today.

And yes we could easily start a federal rant thread about the way this was handled but none of the decisions he's making now effects how you and I live today.
    Doug's decisions do.
    33% approval rating. Election next year. Good Luck Doug.