Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  162
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbor harrasing me

Neighbor harrasing me

I have a neighbor across the street from me that is incredibly annoying. She is in her 70s and she lives alone and has way too much time on her hands.

Every time I go outside, she goes outside and pretends she is raking her yard(her bag is always empty) and stares at me to see what I am doing. This happens multiple times per day, everyday, without fail. I have a stock 2020 F150 Raptor and when I started it up at 5pm in the afternoon, she screamed at me that she is going to call the police and report me. I almost feel uncomfortable going outside because it feels like I am being stalked. She also complained about my Mustang recently even though I don't store it at my house and haven't for many years. I am not sure what her deal is.

Additionally, she has done the following in the past:
    -Reported the cats that I feed to animal control because I feed them(they do a great job of killing rodents )
    -Reported to the police that I am operating a rooming house. The police came to my house and I told them that they need a warrant but for the sake of not wasting their time, I shown them my house and there is clearly no rooming operation here
    -Reported to the police that the car in my driveway, that is plated and insured, has been sitting in my driveway too long and its junk
    -Gloated about being happy her husband died and he is glad she is gone
    -Reported her neighbor to the police because she claimed they were very loud and disruptive at night....and also said that they own Ferraris(they didn't lol). She was legitimately racist.
    -Tried to get all my neighbors to sign a petition to complain about the LOUD exaust on my bone stock, ecoboost, Raptor
    -She reported me as being some sort of a drug dealer to the police....because I guess it must be hard to wrap her mind around people owning multiple cars.

...and so on...you get the jist.

So, what would you do? I have been ignoring her and not giving a fuck but I feel this B is crazy
    '20 Raptor S/CREW | '15 Mustang GT | '24 GR Supra 6M

Plant drugs in her house and call the cops and say she’s dealing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Sounds like time to move? I know that seems like letter her win but some things are easier to just give up and leave in the past.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Off my meds again
    If you've documented everything, then contact a lawyer and sue her for harassment and/or deformation of character.

Maybe a drive by with some of the BROTHERS is in order ! LOL, Good Luck to you ~
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

That sucks…I couldn’t post what I would do…lol
    my neighbour just stares at me. Kind of creepy,but, no complaints,,,,,,,yet …
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Had a few annoying neighbors at my old house. At first, they got on my nerves, but I realized that if I ignored them, carried on as normal, and even laughed when I knew they could hear me, they settled down. My mother-in-law is 93 and has been alone for many years. She acts similar to your neighbor. Complaining of dogs and cats in her yard, who is parked in front of her house, leaves that blow into her yard, etc. Like you said, she has too much time on her hands. If it was me, I'd just smile and wave each time I saw her, keep doing what I'm doing and don't worry about it. She can call the cops all she wants, but if you are doing nothing illegal, then so what?
    Last edited by Old Fart; 06-25-2021 at 07:49 PM. Reason: grammar
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

I feel for you man. Not sure what i would do. Tough situation...i would probably get in trouble...i told neighbor i was going cut his tree that is over my pool, he threatened throw a rock at my car...i called police and they told them that my right to cut tree over my property. Then day of cutting tree he called police on me and asked police to stop me...police told me to have a nice day...in my younger days i would have got in trouble...

Yes tough situation. Neighbour is being unreasonable. I’m not sure fighting back or trying to muscle a response is a good idea it will likely make things worse. It’s already clear she is willing to lie (sounds like knowingly lie) to the police to get them to your house. At this point it might be considered harassment. A lawyer could help with that. People have suggested ignoring and smiling. Killing with kindness can be a good strategy but I really understand your discomfort of working on your own property.

in the fall drive around and gather leaves from trees and in the middle of the night spread them all over her lawn so she has something to rake when she is giving you the dirty Harriet stare down....maybe order pizza at 2 and have them delivered to her house by mistake - sprinkle cans of tuna on her lawn cats like tuna... good luck man this it what happens when some people get old...I'm worried cause I think I married a cross between Mrs. Kravitz and Nancy Grace...glad we can't see our neighbours but we do have one knob...

The High Commander is not that bad... lol - just me being me

make into a fun and amusing game!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works