Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  120
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Paintless Dent Repair body shop?

Based on the alignment certainly seems like the fender came off for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Wow, that is bad. My OCD is going nuts. Sorry to see what had happened. Just keep an eye out for those scratches as they may remove too much clear coat.

Here is the response I received from the shop

Joel,

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Paintless Dent Repair body shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    Here is the response I received from the shop

??
    Is it just me but that doesn’t sound like “ making it right” ? ( as stated in your conversation with them)

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    ??
    Is it just me but that doesn’t sound like “ making it right” ? ( as stated in your conversation with them)
    That's exactly what I thought!

So i asked for said Proof, because in my photos and the photos sent to insurance it doesn't show it
    Joel,

So I hit a brick wall with the shop and insurance. I had another Adjuster look at the car, and they want me to go back to the shop to get repairs done. I refused to go back. I went to DaSilva and I had them install a OEM cowl and I sent the receipt to insurance. I also went to a few recommended body shops and I got the same response from both. They don't want to deal with another shops shitty work. I don't blame them. I hate working on someone else's project. I waste most of my time fixing mistakes. Both shops recommend I go back to the original shop and make them accountable.

Anywhoo. I am storing her for the winter and i'll deal with it in the spring.

Speaking of spring.. I asked DaSilva to give them a look because the good doctor told me they were sagging and could snap. If I took it easy they could last a good 4 years (its why I haven't been to the track for a while)

.....Four years later...

The front Passenger spring broke

So I have to save up some cash. Any suggestions on springs or kits?? Any good sales??
    Joel,

Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    So I hit a brick wall with the shop and insurance. I had another Adjuster look at the car, and they want me to go back to the shop to get repairs done. I refused to go back. I went to DaSilva and I had them install a OEM cowl and I sent the receipt to insurance. I also went to a few recommended body shops and I got the same response from both. They don't want to deal with another shops shitty work. I don't blame them. I hate working on someone else's project. I waste most of my time fixing mistakes. Both shops recommend I go back to the original shop and make them accountable.

Anywhoo. I am storing her for the winter and i'll deal with it in the spring.

Speaking of spring.. I asked DaSilva to give them a look because the good doctor told me they were sagging and could snap. If I took it easy they could last a good 4 years (its why I haven't been to the track for a while)

.....Four years later...

The front Passenger spring broke

So I have to save up some cash. Any suggestions on springs or kits?? Any good sales??
    If you need a factory spring to get you through let me know, be happy to donate you one of my factories. As for brands, I have had great experience with H&R springs.

Good on you for the offer Laffs.
    I agree, I like my H&R's. I've had Eibach in the past and they were meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    If you need a factory spring to get you through let me know, be happy to donate you one of my factories. As for brands, I have had great experience with H&R springs.
    I really appreciate that. But Its best if I get all 4 done

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    Good on you for the offer Laffs.
    I agree, I like my H&R's. I've had Eibach in the past and they were meh.
    Thats the Funny thing these are Eibach. They have lifetime warranty.... for the previous owner. I have no receipt and I've made few calls...nothing.. Even DaSilva gave it a try too... nope.
    Joel,

Pretty sure I got all 4 with 40k kms. If you want em.