Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  120
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paintless Dent Repair body shop?

No worries. Will do it in the spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by CON VERT View Post
    Sorry Scrape , don't know what to say , except he was good with me ???

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    No worries. Will do it in the spring.
    This shop outsources the PDR guy. If he did a good job i'll get you his Info
    Joel,

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    This shop outsources the PDR guy. If he did a good job i'll get you his Info

I got my car back on Friday... and i was Pissed

Before I brought it in I spent 4 hours washing and detailing the car. I expected to get it back in better condition then I left it. They call me a 4pm to pick it and they close at 5pm. I manage to get there in time and I try to go over it in detail, but they left it out in the rain and the car is filthy. Water spots and dust. How was I supposed to see any dents like this.

I also requested some extra work clean up a few scuffs and have a scrape on the bumper buffed out. Which they said they completed. I cant really see because the state of the car. but its as clear as day that they did not touch the bumper.

I ended up talking to the manager aboot it and he apologized and told me to bring it back on Monday and they will clean it up, fix the bumper and scuffs and i will be able to go over it in a few days.
    Joel,

Pissed part 2

So that's not the worst part... I get home park her in the garage and i try to look her over in the garage under my 10,000 lumens cob light. Thats when my wife came to great me... and right off the bat she notices issues that i dint even see.

WTF is happening here???

For some reason my fender doesn't line up with my hood and it doesn't fit in the headlight groove. There is also still a big dent on the fender that they missed. My antenna is lose and wobbly.

They also had to replace the plastic bezel thing below the window and wipers. A hail broke right through.

What is this?

and there's a 6 inch gap in the middle of the rubber seal. i can see and feel the bottom of my windshield
    Joel,

Pissed part 3

As some of you know i like to keep my paint clean... I have little to no swirls and holograms in my paint, you can shave you balls off the hood, but now i have this:

Scratches could be from like a buttons, zippers or something. I also now have swirls on the top edge above both driver and passenger windows. prolly from reaching over to get the dents out.
    Joel,

This morning i brought her to the shop again and ripped them a new one.

The shop has a poster in the waiting room "Please don't forget to rate us 5 stars on Google" SO i asked the Manager aboot it and if he believed i received 5 star service. His answer was no, but we will make it right

I really hope so
    Joel,

Why did they pull the fender off the car?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I have no clue. I thought with PDR you dont have to? Maybe hard to reach dent or maybe to install the bezel thingy
    Joel,

Joel,