Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  53
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2V Cams? What is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    They're N/A cams that just happen to work well with FI. On a bolt on motor you'll feel an tangible increase from about 3500-4000rpm through to redline. I think it's something like 20hp max gain with a 2-5hp gain under the curve to 3500 then the gains start to rise. Torque drops a bit until mid range so if you don't have gears, do gears.
    I've got 3.73's currently
    I'm definitely going to go with the stage 226/230 cams: https://www.americanmuscle.com/musta...s-xe262ah.html
    And I might as well buy the springs and retainers. Which means this build will be going into next year lol That dam 2V expensive power!

^ They all are brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    I've got 3.73's currently
    I'm definitely going to go with the stage 226/230 cams: https://www.americanmuscle.com/musta...s-xe262ah.html
    And I might as well buy the springs and retainers. Which means this build will be going into next year lol That dam 2V expensive power!
    Mine as well. Life got crazy all in 1 shot. Iím upset about it. Havenít even sat in my mustang since last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Mine as well. Life got crazy all in 1 shot. I’m upset about it. Haven’t even sat in my mustang since last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give me a call, lets sit in it and have a lime white claw to some good tunes and talk about financial woes lol