Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Fluid Film or NOT ?

Insulate and heat the garage.

<—-problem solver
    -Don____________

You can't go wrong with either, Fluid Film or Corrosion Free.

Does anyone know if it is compatible with KROWN ? would like to get my winter beater re done also !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

If it was mine, vert I'd leave naked.

My take on Corrosion Free, had it applied at a local dealer, they drilled holes where needed, ( I had it Krowned the year before but it was not done well ! ) it would have helped if the holes were drilled properly and in the right places the first time round also) took about 45 minutes & appears all areas were covered from what I could see, they toughly cleaned the windows etc and wiped up any over spray.
    NOW for the not so good, the stuff is a bitch to get off your windows, I had to use a razor scraper and windex to get it off, & although they say it doesn't drip, it does, not as much as Krown but I've got drops on my driveway from it, I will up date a little latter after its been on the truck for a while, but also noticed that where it leaked out the bugs stick to it like glue !
    Last edited by CON VERT; 09-22-2021 at 01:02 PM.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile