Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  72
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WASPS !

WASPS !

Is it just in my backyard or are these pesky little assholes at an all time high, had some folks over and they were all over, food , drinks etc, I even brought them out their own bowl of sugar water ! ending up bringing everything inside, totally ruined an afternoon with friends ! Rant OFF !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Club Supporter
    Maybe they just wanted you to social distance......

Last year we had a problem with them but they've been absent this year....replaced by those damn gypsy moth caterpillars.

Yah, this is the worst time of the year for them. They know the clock is running out (fall/winter coming), so they look for anything they can eat, especially the sweet stuff.

We had a surprise when we moved into our new place....yellow jackets had made a nest beside the concrete sidewalk and house pillar....at the base in the ground. Didn't really notice them until the day the movers were bringing our stuff into the house....and a couple of them got stung! Got out a couple cans of the wasp spray (the ones that let you shoot them at a distance) and pounded the nest with it, including killing the ones coming out/flying back. Took a bit, but got the majority of them (there were quite a few) and they have not subsequently come back. Problem solved!

LOL, I was relieved to see this thread was about the bugs.
    -Don____________

Glen, they are the worst I have ever seen this year. I’m on my second wasp trap in a month trying to eliminate or control them ..... it’s brutal !

Those pesky bastards are annoying as heck. I was getting a yummy smoked meat sandwich last Friday evening and the one bugger was driving me nuts.

We were in Ottawa visiting family and the wasps were driving us nuts. Then my sister brought out the 'Executioner'. I had a blast...it was electrifying...lol Those buggers are tough...took three of four times to stop them but the ants on the ground loved the meals we were giving them. Gonna get one of these rackets for our place!

let me know where you get it from!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    let me know where you get it from!!!
    You can get them from Sail...

https://www.sail.ca/en/dfs-execution...823-2093660001

They have definitely been bad here this year.. even at some friends places.
    '88 LX