Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: 2014 Mustang GT/CS

2014 Mustang GT/CS

This 2014 Mustang Premium GT Convertible California Special has had all the right work done to it professionally using all Ford, Ford Performance and Roush parts and components supplied by Ford. Clean CarFax, NO ACCIDENTS !!! The Oxford White exterior contrasts beautifully with the black interior and black exterior accents. This is a 2 owner car that shows pride of ownership. Unique CS (California Special) body accents, seats, stripes and badging, rear pylon spoiler and front GT500 splitter. There is a CDC Light Bar (Roll Over Bar) with an installed 3rd brake light and a "Love The Drive" Wind Deflector Screen. Brand new Ford Performance Boss 302S wheels, brand new Cooper Zeon RS3-GI tires, brand new 6 piston Brembo front callipers, pads and rotors (massive 15"), brand new rear Brembo pads and rotors (14") and stainless steel brake lines, Airaid CAI with K&N filter, Ford Performance X-Pipe, Roush Axel Back mufflers (great deep sound), Roush rear bumper diffuser with fitted rectangular chrome Roush exhaust tips, brand new Roush front struts and springs, brand new Roush rear springs and shocks, GT500 Lower Control Arms, Ford Performance front and rear sway bars with silicone bushings, Ford Performance front end links, Ford Performance adjustable Panhard Bar, professional 4 wheel alignment. The car has the Shaker Sound System, Nav, Blue tooth hands free, back up camera, 6 speed automatic with Select Shift on the gear shift, GT500 steering wheel, Track Apps (acceleration, braking, G-Force, 1/4 miles times etc.) Ford Performance hydraulic hood supports. New Ford MotorCraft Battery, Custom battery and master cylinder covers, custom GT/CS strut to covers. Comes with a SCT X4 Tuner with a Rick Roush Tune (very hard to come by) that brings the stock 5.0 litre Coyote Engine from 420 hp up to 445 hp. The only thing left to do is to install the new Ford Performance rear end gears (3.73's - complete install kit) to replace the stock 3.15's if you choose. This car also has a Stiffler frame stiffening ladder system installed (welded not bolted), factory front Mustang GT strut bar and an SR Performance rear strut bar. This convertible is as rigid and stable as any hard top coupe out there. The car handles like it is on rails, yet is smooth and tame when you just want to cruise. I have only driven this car on the street and highway but have not tracked it, but that was my intension. This was my retirement plan but plans have changed and I will not have the time to drive the car. I have over $40,000.00 into this car (it costs a lot to do things right and professionally - none of the work was done by myself or amateur mechanics) but my loss is your gain. If you are looking for the last of the S197 body style in a tight, great driving convertible that is ready to go then this car is for you !
    Attached Images Attached Images

SOLD

One great looking car.