Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  223
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Election Day 2021...

I’m glad you guys were able to vote quickly. I had to wait over 2 hours in line. I literally was waiting on a 400 series highway ramp behind At least 3-4K people. I finally voted at 9:45pm. There was still the same amount waiting. The cops started turning people away. That’s disgusting. Who ever said to themselves that putting all of Vaughan and king at 1 location to “ eliminate the spread of covid” has to be mentally delayed. Oh and before I even won I was getting notifications on my phone that liberals won. Call me an asshole but I feel this shit was rigged. Most people I hear talking wanted that guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

no amount of Corruption. bigotry, sexism. will stop a liberal from voting liberal. they all stay quiet and then they always vote the same. I for one will no longer sit quietly by while the left labels the right as racist.

they voted back in a blackface moron with creditable sexual assault allegations. who didn't force rapists members of his party to step down until he absolutely had to

they have no moral high ground. everyone who voted Liberal is a baby killing, racist, who believes in the suppression of women.

don't like that statement i really don't give a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    ... Most people I hear talking wanted that guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe if all those talking that "wanted the guy out" stepped away from their phones or tablets and went out and voted the results may have been different. Voter turnout was only 58% (the number I heard on the radio).

Off my meds again
    Well that was a huge waste of time

And a waste of 610 million dollars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Maybe if all those talking that "wanted the guy out" stepped away from their phones or tablets and went out and voted the results may have been different. Voter turnout was only 58% (the number I heard on the radio).
    Yup, obviously too busy leaving it to others to make it happen.

Haven’t seen the numbers in our area but according to the workers at the polls. They though record numbers. As always it’s moot.
    Rural areas always vote conservative but don't matter since the city vote always decides who gets elected.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    And a waste of 610 million dollars!!!
    population of 37.5 million as of 2019 - but can't give each family (not each person) weather it be one or ten in a family one million dollars to ease them through covid or just help them get a place to live - but justify 610 million for an super-spreader election threat that amounts to nothing...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I noticed that a lot of risings were a very close race between liberal and conservative. PPC seems to have stolen enough at the popular vote to sway the numbers in favour of the liberals by very small margins.

Club Supporter
    Yup, PPC helped the Liberals outside Quebec and the Bloc did so inside. Still no seats but got enough people out to do damage to the Conservatives.