Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  223
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Election Day 2021...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    We r screwed….or more screwed…idk…..time to think harder about moving…

Wife now has her dual citizenship. That is one more step forward.
    To the U.S.? Is so, depending on where you're thinking of moving to, might not be much better. They have their own set of problems.

1] 40 % of the eligible population did not vote

2] The conservatives got over 1,000,000 more of the actual votes than the Liberals

Perhaps our system needs some tinkering

3] It absolutely boggles my mind how ANYONE could vote for that spineless, China -loving, lying, cheating, misogynistic, hypocritical racist IDIOT whose only claim to fame is his father. In my entire circle of family, friends, and clients, only ONE person is an avowed Liberal. In talking to him, you might as well be talking to a brick wall. His beliefs cannot be shaken, even by giving him proof. I imagine that's where the liberal votes came from.

4] Yes, the PPC definitely cost some Conservative votes
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    To the U.S.? Is so, depending on where you're thinking of moving to, might not be much better. They have their own set of problems.
    To a warmer climate where my worries will be focused on which beach to go to on that day and if I have enough ice in the cooler…lol
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    1] 40 % of the eligible population did not vote

2] The conservatives got over 1,000,000 more of the actual votes than the Liberals

Perhaps our system needs some tinkering

3] It absolutely boggles my mind how ANYONE could vote for that spineless, China -loving, lying, cheating, misogynistic, hypocritical racist IDIOT whose only claim to fame is his father. In my entire circle of family, friends, and clients, only ONE person is an avowed Liberal. In talking to him, you might as well be talking to a brick wall. His beliefs cannot be shaken, even by giving him proof. I imagine that's where the liberal votes came from.

4] Yes, the PPC definitely cost some Conservative votes
    kinda like talking to vaxxers...lol - like smokers who just quit - maybe most of the voters are just like the one they select....who knows at least its a minority!!!!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I was hoping that punk would get the boot this time and every other time but the puppet gets re-elected with another minority.
    What a massive waste of money.

I blame the PPC. All because Bernier was butt hurt he lost the conservative leadership election. Goes and starts his own party and steals votes from the PC’s allowing the Liberals to sneak by in ridings. Why do people continue to vote for a party whose leader can’t win his own fucking riding?

To a warmer climate where my worries will be focused on which beach to go to on that day and if I have enough ice in the cooler…lol
    NICE!!!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Election Day 2021...

you going Ayala Alabang or Tagaytay ?

ya looking to cash out/ pack it in here lol- since both kids seem headed to Asia anyways, but there seems political head aches everywhere lol.
    ( checked the exchange rate I think its X36/38 peso for one canadian dollar )

But then there’s this guy but he’ll probably be gone by that time

Replaced by this guy

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

While the system is broken allowing small pockets to decide way too much for all of us, to me largest issue is peeps sitting at home thinking votes from others will take things in the direction they'd like to see. So if it comes down to basically the same peeps voting at each election n pretty much set as to who is most appealing to them, how is anything ever going to change?? Since election, been making a point of asking peeps I know if they voted, blew me away how many did not and for the reason above.

I hope to go visit there next year. I told the Mrs that we should just move there.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    you going Ayala Alabang or Tagaytay ?

ya looking to cash out/ pack it in here lol- since both kids seem headed to Asia anyways, but there seems political head aches everywhere lol.
    ( checked the exchange rate I think its X36/38 peso for one canadian dollar )

But then there’s this guy but he’ll probably be gone by that time

Replaced by this guy