Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  223
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Election Day 2021...

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    I hope to go visit there next year. I told the Mrs that we should just move there.
    You might as well go Hong Kong etc
    While you’re down there, all within the neighborhood

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    you going Ayala Alabang or Tagaytay ?

ya looking to cash out/ pack it in here lol- since both kids seem headed to Asia anyways, but there seems political head aches everywhere lol.
    ( checked the exchange rate I think its X36/38 peso for one canadian dollar )

But then there’s this guy but he’ll probably be gone by that time

Replaced by this guy

Next few times we are there…if we ever get out of this crazy shiat …we want to check out Lipa and Tagaytay. That would be 4-5 hrs drive from her family….and that still might be to close…lol
    Would want to be far from metro Manila, but close enough for health care and major airport.
    Would also like to have a place on the water in Coron, as a retreat rest house.
    I would stay in the country side all the time,,but,,,wife loves shopping and would get bored if we weren’t close to some sort of mall.
    When things get back to normal, we will spend 4-5 months a year there to see if we like it enough.
    Time will tell….
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Definitely will!
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    You might as well go Hong Kong etc
    While you’re down there, all within the neighborhood

The Mrs was there actually during her last vacation. She said it was beautiful in Tagaytay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Next few times we are there…if we ever get out of this crazy shiat …we want to check out Lipa and Tagaytay. That would be 4-5 hrs drive from her family….and that still might be to close…lol
    Would want to be far from metro Manila, but close enough for health care and major airport.
    Would also like to have a place on the water in Coron, as a retreat rest house.
    I would stay in the country side all the time,,but,,,wife loves shopping and would get bored if we weren’t close to some sort of mall.
    When things get back to normal, we will spend 4-5 months a year there to see if we like it enough.
    Time will tell….

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    The Mrs was there actually during her last vacation. She said it was beautiful in Tagaytay.
    $500,000.00 buys a reallllllly nice house there.
    The most beautiful place I have seen so far is Palawan. Just a lot of tourists though.
    20190225_110359.jpg
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again