I feel like I have not been on this site for years.......I am sure many of you guys must think I fell off the face of the earth. Life got busy, family health issues popped up, car just sat other than the odd drive, volunteering with minor baseball, managing the Muskoka Lakes Snowmobile Club.... I have driven it so little it is likely due for an oil change this fall, seeing as it has been 3 years and 4000kms...haha. And we just officially moved to Muskoka, closing on Friday.

That being said, it was nothing personal guys, life just got to busy.

Anyone have suggestions on a reputable new alternator for the 2007 4.6? I changed it out two years ago with a reman from a local shop, and never had problems with them, but the bearing on the reman on my truck went this year and now the the bearing on the one in the Mustang is whining. I think my guy is using Chinese bearings now. I called the dealer to just order a new FOMOCO alternator and they are backordered with no idea of when they can get.

Just looking for recommendations from you guys. Would like to get rid of the whine before this thing lets me down or it breaks down on the way to storage.

Steve.