Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  26

Thread: So, who’s going?

So, who’s going?

Hope to see you there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be a spectator ~ gonna be one big conga line of MUSTANG'S
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Can't go. My nephew's engagement party is tomorrow
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Should see how many idiots are saying bad things about the long line of mustangs. Really is sad these days to see people comment terrible things over a great cause. To all who attended, hope you guys had fun and raised some much needed money for the Kids.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

People should be worried about shite like at Wasaga Beach, not a civil line of Stangs. I hate people sometimes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    People should be worried about shite like at Wasaga Beach, not a civil line of Stangs. I hate people sometimes!!!
    The amount oh hatred and trolling is really great these days. No shortage of stupid comments. It’s just aggravating. It’s so easy to leave a positive note but people choose to use the internet for evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    The amount oh hatred and trolling is really great these days. No shortage of stupid comments. It’s just aggravating. It’s so easy to leave a positive note but people choose to use the internet for evil.

I've been going to these meets for a while now and recently they've really turned a bad corner. Sure there were a few revs here and there, but now with the two-stepping ... it is absolutely ridiculous. I dont mean to sound like one of those old crabby retired guys... i'm only 35, but go to La Paloma on a friday night and you'll see what i'm talking about. Guys cruising in neutral revving and revving till they can make that popping noise. One guy in a VR6 ... his sounded like a literal cannon going off. Now doing one off revs is fine, i'm okay with that - its part of the scene... but theres guys out there that were revving the p!ss out of their motors for an hour straight ... that gets absolutely irritating for the people there and for the neighboring people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    I've been going to these meets for a while now and recently they've really turned a bad corner. Sure there were a few revs here and there, but now with the two-stepping ... it is absolutely ridiculous. I dont mean to sound like one of those old crabby retired guys... i'm only 35, but go to La Paloma on a friday night and you'll see what i'm talking about. Guys cruising in neutral revving and revving till they can make that popping noise. One guy in a VR6 ... his sounded like a literal cannon going off. Now doing one off revs is fine, i'm okay with that - its part of the scene... but theres guys out there that were revving the p!ss out of their motors for an hour straight ... that gets absolutely irritating for the people there and for the neighboring people.
    I’ve gone there a few times as well, but I usually go Tuesday nights. A lot of older Fiats and guys who appreciate the culture. I’m only 31 and it’s absolutely annoying. And your right it’s always that one guy with the 2 stepped VR6.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    I’ve gone there a few times as well, but I usually go Tuesday nights. A lot of older Fiats and guys who appreciate the culture. I’m only 31 and it’s absolutely annoying. And your right it’s always that one guy with the 2 stepped VR6.

Agreed, theres some really nice cars there. I would go to LaPaloma and then Burrito Boyz. I want to do less meets next year and more cruises.