Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Fox brake line routing Q

Fox brake line routing Q

I’m running new Cunnifer brake lines on one of my cars. The stock prop valve is gone and I’ll be using a manual biasing valve for the SN95 rears on the IRS.

My Q is routing on the drivers side line. Stock line goes under the frame rail.

I’ll be running to the Tee in the photo. I have some freedom to move the Tee somewhat.

I’m considering running the line through the larger factory hole in the strut tower. I’m talking about the hole the zip tie is routed through. It’s been a while since I’ve had suspension in, or an engine for that matter. Is there a reason not to route through the hole?

In case you’re curious I’m using moulding clay to position the Cobra master in it’s normal position with the booster removed. I packed the clay on the master with the booster in place and then removed the booster.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So long as it gives you a decent routing to the flex hose, no reason why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    So long as it gives you a decent routing to the flex hose, no reason why not.
    cool, thanks for the reply. My reasons are two fold. I have yet to install the K and want to complete the lines before install. I can see damage happening. That and I'm almost out of material, so a shorter run might save me needing to buy a new coil. I don't want to even check on price.