Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

who profits from a vaccine subscription model?

My wife works in healthcare, and she gets an email,every day about how many Covid patients are in the hospital, it’s usually close to 50/50, sometimes high and low on either side…..

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    who profits from a vaccine subscription model?
    Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists….it’s funny we have a shortage of just about everything, and the shortages are blamed on anything from Covid shutting down plants, to supply issues, to logistic issues….but vaccines are always available, and there never seems to be a shortage of them.

16671585-C327-48AD-AA99-A07CB96F7100.jpeg

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    My wife works in healthcare, and she gets an email,every day about how many Covid patients are in the hospital, it’s usually close to 50/50, sometimes high and low on either side…..

Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists….it’s funny we have a shortage of just about everything, and the shortages are blamed on anything from Covid shutting down plants, to supply issues, to logistic issues….but vaccines are always available, and there never seems to be a shortage of them.

Fauci is a massive piece of shit. A real modern day Mengele.

Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists
    Gladys Berejiklian

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Fauci is a massive piece of shit. A real modern day Mengele.
    To say the least man. Do you know the kind of looks I get when I tell people this was created in a Lab under him under a study called gain of function. The arguments are real!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    To say the least man. Do you know the kind of looks I get when I tell people this was created in a Lab under him under a study called gain of function. The arguments are real!

He should be in prison for lying to Congress. He was warned by senator Rand Paul several times and lied anyway, somehow he is untouchable.

https://youtu.be/1uWM25U5ey0

he has the backing of then entire democrat machine. that includes the entire democrat party, most of the mainstream media. the entirety of Hollywood, and the majority of the people in charge of the DOJ, FBI and CIA. they pretty much all are untouchables'.

if he was a Trump appointee he would be in jail already.

Off my meds again
    He should be in prison for lying to Congress. He was warned by senator Rand Paul several times and lied anyway, somehow he is untouchable.

https://youtu.be/1uWM25U5ey0
    I know this will never happen, but if there were Nuremberg style trials for those responsible for Covid, I'd be very happy to see Fauci swinging from a short piece of rope.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    he has the backing of then entire democrat machine. that includes the entire democrat party, most of the mainstream media. the entirety of Hollywood, and the majority of the people in charge of the DOJ, FBI and CIA. they pretty much all are untouchables'.

if he was a Trump appointee he would be in jail already.
    And for the this reason specifically I won’t get Vaxxed. It’s all just bullshit. We had SARS here in 2003 and infected a total 19 people Canada wide. This is a giant joke at this point. At the beginning they were showing people dying in the streets like they’ve been hunted down. It’s just been pure lies about everything and I don’t feel the Vax is anything different. ( yes I know members here have been affected directly and I’m very sorry but please don’t get mad at me for calling it as I see it)

And the Vax passport is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen guys on here support it 100% and I’d like to bring to your attention that your willingly giving up your freedom to move within society. It’s o to a matter of time until they implement the social credit score, be VERY careful what you wish for.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    And the Vax passport is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen guys on here support it 100% and I’d like to bring to your attention that your willingly giving up your freedom to move within society. It’s o to a matter of time until they implement the social credit score, be VERY careful what you wish for.

At what point is a system labeled “social credit”?
    Is it when the state enforces segregation of one group?
    Is it when non governmental platforms or institutions segregate groups or ideas?
    Is it when individuals self censor?
    Is it when critical thinking or open discussion is ostracized?
    Is it when only approved ideas are taught?