Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    Are you aware that ivermectin received a 2015 Nobel prize in medicine for human use? Link in post 92.
    Yes I saw that - I also reviewed the drug's history including development and primary uses (ie. animals), what it was specifically studied for (including the 2015 Nobel Prize which was related to treatment of roundworm parasitic infections which is also aligned with the original farm animal use when it was first developed), and what the inventor/manufacturer (Merck) of the drug states about it use today (Merck is not advising against the limited use the drug for certain types of parasitic infections - it's a particular benefit to certain poor regions of the world due to worm parasite conditions there).

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    https://www.aspca.org/news/what-ivermectin

What Is Ivermectin Used For?
    Ivermectin (a drug in the avermectin family) is used for control of parasites in animals. It’s mainly used to treat gastrointestinal and lung parasites and certain external parasites found in cattle, sheep, horses, dogs, cats and swine. It can also be used as heartworm prevention in dogs and cats.

Well the video was referring to "studies" to support the message but apparently there are no studies or data to support, only an article he wrote that is now referred to as a "study". I'm not the one saying we shouldn't ignore the video - he doesn't actually refer to a specific research study that can be looked up and shared. And the COVID numbers are public domain and has been already posted in 7 pages (although I'm not sure if some are opinions or from "official" websites).
    Dr McCullugh needs to be taken seriously. His credentials in viral diseases are impeccable. They refer to “articles” as studies, but his actual studies are everywhere. He has studied and done research at multiple universities throughout the US.

I’m currently reading a book “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. it is a very interesting read backed up by over 2,000 citations supporting the information provided.

Line-ups for free test kits lol , you’d think it was free concert tickets or cash prize …test me plz , govern me harder
    Something tells me this group lining up is the “more brazen and taking risks “ lol , imma say it’s prolly not the 28%

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    Dr McCullugh needs to be taken seriously. His credentials in viral diseases are impeccable. They refer to “articles” as studies, but his actual studies are everywhere. He has studied and done research at multiple universities throughout the US.

I’m currently reading a book “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. it is a very interesting read backed up by over 2,000 citations supporting the information provided.
    NOPE!!! he ate at Burger King once, and the owner of that Burger King road a bus that once also gave a ride to Maga supporter. there fore you must ignore anything he has ever written or done. also he didn't shoot protesters at the Jan 6 insurrection so he is a white supremist..

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Ivermectin was developed and sold for animal use originally and continues to be where it is most used although it was approved years later (and continues to be used) for some human applications on a limited basis where it has been tested for such use conditions. Even the drug developer/manufacturer has not changed their position on the drug with regards use of this drug for humans with this virus (from Merck's website below).

I did not know Trump has mentioned this particular drug but clearly those who used to be around him continue to participate in conspiracy theories and questionable remedies for their own profit. I suppose we can let Darwinism work for those who follow them.

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic

February 4, 2021 11:45 am ET

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
    No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
    A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
    We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.
    PCR tests aren’t supposed to be used for detecting covid. The creator said so himself, not to mention Germany Portugal and a few other European countries proved they are ineffective but here we are using it for its unintended use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    PCR tests aren’t supposed to be used for detecting covid. The creator said so himself, not to mention Germany Portugal and a few other European countries proved they are ineffective but here we are using it for its unintended use.

Let’s also not ignore the fact that Ivermectin is out of patent. Cheap and readily available. Merck didn’t change their info on Ivermectin until after the pandemic when they started work on “a completely different drug” that has the same results as ivermectin in studies but luckily for Merck will have a patent so they can charge tons more of money for it once they get government approval.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Let’s also not ignore the fact that Ivermectin is out of patent. Cheap and readily available. Merck didn’t change their info on Ivermectin until after the pandemic when they started work on “a completely different drug” that has the same results as ivermectin in studies but luckily for Merck will have a patent so they can charge tons more of money for it once they get government approval.
    These facts get ignored because it goes against the covid narrative

It’s fascinating how any topic can be turned partisan with both sides interpreting the same info differently. Here’s a thought experiment.

If Omnicron was to be mild, spread rapidly and cause herd immunity;

Would pro vax people make nice with anti vax people?

Would big pharma suggest vaccination?

Would leadership trumpet or suppress the info?

Would media give up their biggest headline?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    It’s fascinating how any topic can be turned partisan with both sides interpreting the same info differently. Here’s a thought experiment.

If Omnicron was to be mild, spread rapidly and cause herd immunity;

Would pro vax people make nice with anti vax people?

Would big pharma suggest vaccination?

Would leadership trumpet or suppress the info?

Would media give up their biggest headline?
    Not to be rude, but why do you answer everything with a question ? The simplest answer to everything is No, people on a position of power will not relinquish power. Pharma would still push their products, Info is abs always will be suppressed. And no media wouldn’t give up anything.

Like I’ve said before Delta and Omnicron both spell MEDIA CONTROL, when rearranged. And no there aren’t any coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    NOPE!!! he ate at Burger King once, and the owner of that Burger King road a bus that once also gave a ride to Maga supporter. there fore you must ignore anything he has ever written or done. also he didn't shoot protesters at the Jan 6 insurrection so he is a white supremist..
    ??
    If you’re talking about Kennedy he and the Kennedy family are the biggest democrat supporters there are in the US.

He is an environmental lawyer, supporting left wing ideologies against corporations.

As I noted his assertions are all supported......so keep your head in the sand among other locations!