Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    You make some very great points. But the data in question is bullshit because it doesn’t have anywhere near a close representation of what’s really happening. And I will explain why.

- Vax don’t follow the same rules as everyone else
    Much shorter Quarantine time. ( leads to higher rates of infection)

- they don’t have to report as much ( less vaxxed people being reported out of the 80% that are already reported making the number much lower then it is)

- if your filling out a covid questionnaire and your Vax it asks you to disregard any symptoms ( sounds fishy to me, what happened to protecting everyone)

- the data doesn’t show who’s getting sick > Ontario is tracking a lot of this data. Check here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data/hospitalizations

- the data doesn’t show who or why people are in the icu. Just says COVID-19, not good enough. See above website....Ontario is now tracking whether they are in ICU because of COVID or diagnosed secondarily (came into hospital for something else and tested positive for COVID)

- if you don’t look at any data, and you look only at the people you know, then it’s clear as hell. I was home last week with covid and it was no worse then anyone else in the house. My wife and I are the only ones not jabbed out of 5 people. Her and my mother inlaw didn’t get it, but my brother In-law father inlaw and my self got it.

- also if you look as Israel’s data ( on 4th shot) they are almost 100% compliant and they keep going through extreme ways and ways of covid. Why ? Everyone is vaxxed and the country is locked down pretty good. Doesn’t make sense. According to the people that discovered Omicron in South Africa, it has the ability to escape the current vaccines due to its mutations. Boosters are supposed to help build more anti-bodies/cause additional immune response to help. I think Pfizer said they will be delivering an Omicron based vaccine in March?

- nobody is reporting any dangerous side effects or any problems with the vax making it look like the hero. Essentially making it one sided which is why everyone has a problem with it. ( my wife’s aunt is pro Vax and she took her first one and her lymph nodes swelled under her arm, she hasn’t recovered from it and has gone down the anxiety rabbit hole) In the U.S. they have a system called VAERS where anyone can report side effects from vaccines. There are a TON of reports for COVID Vaccines. Check out this link: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.htmlYou can run your own reports to see the reports. Quite interesting. Canadian Fed Gov't also has an Adverse Effects webpage that you can check as well here: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...accine-safety/

So when the constant pressure to take it is on when they aren’t being truthful about doesn’t look good. Especially when your not left with a choice. And I’m not even mentioning the Terrible changes in society as a result of it. Passports to go to a restaurant that anyone can be infected in ? What a joke.

That’s my rant Vic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See my info. above

[QUOTE=Gr8Stang;407253]
    Quote Originally Posted by N89 View Post

I get the math, the problem is.....we are still overrunning the hospitals with sick people, despite being fully or partially vaccinated. As you point out, the fundamental problem is our weak (capacity/resources) health care system. We can only hope that this variant of the virus puts an end to the pandemic by gaining herd immunity.
    This one ?

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

[QUOTE=Zutz2v;407455]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post

This one ?

Sorry, not understanding you on what you're trying to say?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8505269/c...y-vaccination/

Looks like vaccination won’t be a “ choice” much longer

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    https://globalnews.ca/news/8505269/c...y-vaccination/

Looks like vaccination won’t be a “ choice” much longer

Apparently the Feds backed off on their stance around truckers having to be vaccinated. Glad someone convinced them not to do this. We already have enough supply chain problems and subsequent impact on inflation, etc.

Does anyone here carry life insurance (I don't).

Do you get charged more if you're a smoker?

If yes, why not let the insurance companies decide based on actuarial data whether vax or unvax is a bigger risk?

I do, but I don’t know since I don’t smoke, but they did ask me, as well as checked my medical records and had a nurse come to my house to assess my health.

Supreme Court knocked down Biden’s dumb mandate, so that’s a step in the right direction at least.

https://apnews.com/article/business-...2e455f3ddc04d1

Anyone else wondering how millions of rapid tests magically became available just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    Apparently the Feds backed off on their stance around truckers having to be vaccinated. Glad someone convinced them not to do this. We already have enough supply chain problems and subsequent impact on inflation, etc.
    does this apply to all truckers or just Canadian nationals?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I do, but I don’t know since I don’t smoke, but they did ask me, as well as checked my medical records and had a nurse come to my house to assess my health.

Supreme Court knocked down Biden’s dumb mandate, so that’s a step in the right direction at least.

https://apnews.com/article/business-...2e455f3ddc04d1
    As far as I know, a young male identifying as a female doesn't get a lower insurance rate. I'd guess actuarial tables and big $$ private financial interests will trump out any political fuckery to avoid payouts to higher risk demographics.