Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    at what point is does a protest become an insurrection?
    When the government in power disagrees with it.

Didn’t Canada say passports were a temporary thing ? And that we were going to get ride of them come March April ? Now we’re tightening up and increase passport usage that has proven itself useless ? Who knew rape was a choice by the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Look at what is going on at Quebec Walmarts, how humane is this? Unvaxxed must wait in a box until a sales associate can accompany them while shopping, which can only be for pharmaceuticals and groceries.

So I apologize Anthony! Those cubicles of inhumanity are actually a real thing. I’m shocked to say the least. Usually the French are the first to not do what the government says. Who knew they turned into cucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    So I apologize Anthony! Those cubicles of inhumanity are actually a real thing. I’m shocked to say the least. Usually the French are the first to not do what the government says. Who knew they turned into cucks.

I read today that those are for the Walmart greeters that will be checking vaccination status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    I read today that those are for the Walmart greeters that will be checking vaccination status.
    It’s messed up either way. The people who support the mandates love to look at the “ science” while the science shows Covid that messes people up is coming from long term care facilities. Not Walmarts and Costcos. Why those companies are following along makes no sense.

It’s messed up either way. The people who support the mandates love to look at the “ science” while the science shows Covid that messes people up is coming from long term care facilities. Not Walmarts and Costcos. Why those companies are following along makes no sense.

because if they don't follow the rules then the government comes in with fines and lockdowns. my worries is we have not be told anything at work about having to check for cards. this almost looks like preparation for another round of lockdowns knowing that that is what they will have to do to justify to the public why they can stay open while others have to close again.

To me, it's about a do gooder in a position of power overreaching. Exactly like our boy in Ottawa. Bet he's in the bathroom touching himself he's so excited, didn't have to take the heat from making vax a law, instead left it up to the provinces n business's to decide for us how things are going to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    To me, it's about a do gooder in a position of power overreaching. Exactly like our boy in Ottawa. Bet he's in the bathroom touching himself he's so excited, didn't have to take the heat from making vax a law, instead left it up to the provinces n business's to decide for us how things are going to play out.
    News reported he’s home in quarantine g because he was exposed. He’s just a coward using his stupidity to hide from the protest.

News reported he’s home in quarantine g because he was exposed. He’s just a coward using his stupidity to hide from the protest.

He’s not even positive? Just was exposed? Lmao

Here is something to chew on.

Insurance companies live for data. That's how they make money betting you won't die, crash, etc. before a certain time. Actuaries live and breath data regarding life expectancy and such.
    When the data skews, they get worried.

One very telling clue that recently came to light is life insurance data. According to OneAmerica, a national life insurance company based in Indianapolis, in the third quarter of 2021, working-age Americans (aged 18 to 64) died at a rate that is 40% higher than the pre pandemic rate, and they didn’t die from COVID.
    And, according to CEO Scott Davidson, this catastrophic abnormality is consistently seen “across every player” in the life insurance industry.
    A 40% increase in mortality is simply unheard of, and as of yet, they claim to have no clue as to what’s causing young and middle-aged people to die prematurely at such an astounding rate.