Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17

Thread: 2013-2014 Mustang GT Class action suit.

2013-2014 Mustang GT Class action suit.

If you bought or leased your GT new in 2013 and 2014,you are automatically part of a class action suit in Canada. The same in the States. It's regarding fuel consumption figures put out by Ford. You should receive an email. If you want to opt out then inform the firm handling the suit. I was just curious if anyone else received the email or notification in the mail. This is the link : info@fordfuelconsumptionclassaction.ca
    GHIG

Yep... got an email for my '14 F150.

Don’t know what will come of this,,,but,, we have one 2013 and three 2014s
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Interesting.

I was involved in a class action suit with UPS and was unaware of it - for about the last ten years I've received a cheque, once a year, for $18 roughly...lol the cheque comes from a collection agency and I should be getting another one soon if it is still going on (no idea) but it makes me smile 'cause I hate UPS\

edit - on the flip side the government may charge the gas guzzling tax now...? To Ford obviously
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I was involved in a class action suit with UPS and was unaware of it - for about the last ten years I've received a cheque, once a year, for $18 roughly...lol the cheque comes from a collection agency and I should be getting another one soon if it is still going on (no idea) but it makes me smile 'cause I hate UPS\

edit - on the flip side the government may charge the gas guzzling tax now...? To Ford obviously
    Was also in a class action for lawnmower horsepower ratings being fudged by the manufacturers. Think I payed somewhere around $350 for a lawnboy and the lawsuit payed out $162.00. I couldn't believe it.