Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  450

Thread: Different brand in the garage part II

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Head bolts really sucked on them until 2011 yea. But if you caught it early enough you could swap em pretty easily. Yours being later with P31 makes it bulletproof basically.

Hell of a ride you got there, those things are so much freaking fun. Also being Coupe/P31 makes it mighty rare and mighty desirable. Congrats sir.
    Thanks man.
    We’re both really looking forward to driving it come spring.
    I just picked up an original 2013 AMG sales brochure and waiting for it to arrive.
    Also been trying to track down a window sticker for it listing all the options and cost to just to have it.
    I’m curious what the car went for brand new and the options in Canadian funds.

The coupe is a rare find and was only made between (11-15) and that’s why I didn’t hesitate to go see it.
    A lot more sedans out there since they made them from (07-14) but the wife has never had a “sports” car so 2 doors was a must.
    People seem to still go nuts for these in the wagon version which does look cool when you see them drifting around a track roasting the rear tires.
    Example of this is on Netflix “My next guest” when David Letterman interviews Lewis Hamilton. It’s a must watch…so funny.
    Last edited by WidowrRacing; 02-26-2022 at 05:14 PM.