Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  61
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Headlights...

So.... Where did you guys get a new pair, and then sell them recently ?? How much ??

There's a nice looking set for sale on Kijiji in Windsor....

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-pa...hts/1606831279

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    There's a nice looking set for sale on Kijiji in Windsor....

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-pa...hts/1606831279
    That's a really good buy.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

The guy dropped his price form $125 to $100

Ya, those lenses are so fat away, in good condition, wish i could see them easier than where they are

Oddly enough, last couple or three seasons we've made a bunch of hikes to Windsor for used parts.

I mean when the motors are built here you gotta imagine a lot of choose to support local.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

With so many parts hard to find for a variety of different reasons, gotta do what you gotta do when the right stuff pops up. We've made single part trips that far for a Modular oil filter adapter then again a few weeks later to pick up one tire. Selling used parts, Ross is constantly badgered to meet peeps half way. Yup gonna jump in the truck n drive an hour to sell a $45 part to someone that will either be late or not show up at all, hard pass thanks. Of the ones that make a firm time to pick stuff up, bet it's not much if any over 30% that arrive on time or show at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    With so many parts hard to find for a variety of different reasons, gotta do what you gotta do when the right stuff pops up. We've made single part trips that far for a Modular oil filter adapter then again a few weeks later to pick up one tire. Selling used parts, Ross is constantly badgered to meet peeps half way. Yup gonna jump in the truck n drive an hour to sell a $45 part to someone that will either be late or not show up at all, hard pass thanks. Of the ones that make a firm time to pick stuff up, bet it's not much if any over 30% that arrive on time or show at all.
    If people want me to meet up, I will only do it (depending on how far) if they cover my gas and time and send a non-refundable deposit which will cover the first part if they are a no show. If people will agree to this they are usually a serious buyer, if they won't, the sale becomes pick up or ship at the buyers expense.

I often try to incorporate travel for parts with an event, or sometimes I can through work. Meet up somewhere relatively close or convenient for both parties. In the end, to close the deal... however, that being said , often it s kinda a pain in the ass dealing with "people" lol, just as soon deal with company and go there or have delivered ..... pay the $$ and less headaches