May as well try to move these along to someone that can use them since selling my S550 earlier this year. I have 3 used sets of Continental 305-685R18 slicks in good condition. I believe these were made in partnership with Hoosier, for the previous iteration of the IMSA endurance series that now uses Michelin tires. These are a few years old, I had picked them up from a friend late last year who also no longer had his Mustang.

They are 305 width, the 685 refers to the tire diameter in mm so close to 27" tall ... they are sized for an S197 or S550, and you should probably have 10" or wider wheels to put them on, although they could probably be squeezed on to 9.5" but would lose some effectiveness. Since they were made for an endurance series rather than sprint racing they are ideal for using as lapping day tires, good durability but lots more grip than your street tires (which won't get chewed up in the process).

$150 per set, or make me an offer for all three sets. Pick up in Caledon or Oakville. or can possibly arrange to meet elsewhere within reason in the west GTA (or in Aurora at a WNNOTC meet).

Have some pics on my phone I can text to you, shoot me a p.m. please if interested.

thanks,
Ed