Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: 1995 Mustang GT

1995 Mustang GT

Debating selling the wife's '95 GT Mustang. It's a 5.0 auto. Black exterior, black/grey interior. Has around 140k on it. Barely used it for the 8 years she's owned it for. It's got a few mods but nothing crazy. Oil was changed before we parked it about 2 years ago. I would like the garage space back, lol! Asking $5000obo.

Comes with BBK unequal shorties, gasket/bolt kit, odds and ends of parts removed or replaced. I have the original wheels but the tires are shot. Currently has Bullit wheels with brand new Firehawk 500's 245 front and 275 rear. Aftermarket head unit with Bluetooth. Has an older Flowmaster catback on it as well. BBK cold air intake, msd wires, plugs were done 2 years ago also. Car drove fine thr last time I had it out. Used it as a summer daily to work for a week or so when I sold my S550 ans bought a Camaro. It's been to Muskoka quite a few times. It was always great on the highway with the auto and stock 2.73's. What I'm asking isn't a stretch but it does have issues. I removed the ABS bulb from the cluster because the module died. The paint has seen way better days. No rust though. Interior is great except for a hole in the rear upper seat from some animal, lol! Brakes were done probably 3 years ago. AC and all power options work. If you have any questions, PM me.20210410_134226.jpg
    20190830_191649.jpg
    20190830_191704.jpg

I can also take more pictures if needed. Make a great fsther/son or father/daughter project car that runs and drives. I'm going to be posting it on kijiji soon.

Sold. Lockup.