Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanson International Advanced Driving School

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    What is the difference between your advanced driving school vs. Driver Development day?
    Interested to know the difference also
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    What is the difference between your advanced driving school vs. Driver Development day?
    Best thing to do is reach out to Peter directly and ask him. His schools are everything Ed says.
    You can email him directly here...
    hansoninternational@bell.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post
    Oh, not the track. I'll have to google that to see what that portion looks like.
    Not the GP circuit but the Development track is more then enough to push you and your car beyond it's limits! A lot of fun and safer then the GP track.
    https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.c...elopment-track

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Good question, don't know the answer to that as I think it's the first year that Peter has had 2 different types of events. The advanced driving schools includes classroom instruction, skidpad / slalom / braking exercises for the beginners, and in-car coaching all day for the novice and intermediate students as needed. I'm guessing that the Driver Development Days might be for experienced drivers specifically and may focus on more seat time, but a message to them for clarification would be best if you're interested. I'm sure that Peter would love to see your jelly bean DECH at an event!
    Sounds good Ed.
    Thank you

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    Interested to know the difference also
    It's like Ed said. The Advanced Driving School has all the in class stuff, skidpad, track time with instructors. The Driver Development is for more advanced drivers. There are different groups depending on driver level. There is no in class stuff so a little more seat time for sure.
    I was at school yesterday and as always, lots of smiles. Got to go for a ride in a DECH Mustang as well and caught up with a few people I haven't seen in years. What a blast. The school is very well run. Wouldn't expect anything less from Peter. Anyway there is another event coming up on May 16th...Driver Development Day.