Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7

Thread: 2005 mustang gt

2005 mustang gt

For sale
    2005 Mustang GT
    Loaded with red leather
    80k km (garage queen)
    Department of boost supercharger kit with 2011 gt500 supercharger and 2013 gt500 intercooler pump and heat exchanger. (Larger fuel pump)
    1 3/4 ceramic coated pacesetter headers and catted mid pipe and 2010 gt500 mufflers.
    Ford racing hot rod camshafts (lumpy idle)
    2013 gt500 tr-6060 transmission and factory carbon fibre driveshaft with spec stage 2+ clutch and flywheel and MGW shifter.
    BMR suspension lowering springs, upper and lower control arms, control arm mount and relocation brackets, Roush sway bars. Strange adjustable shocks and struts.
    Boss 302 brembo brakes with stoptech pads and brembo rotors.
    Gt500 rear end with Ford racing 4.10 gears (actually quiet) paired with the longer 2013 transmission gearing is perfect.
    Interior has wideband air fuel, areoforce obd gauge and boost all in Roush vent pods so are hidden. Various billet upgrades to the interior pieces.
    Exterior has cdc aggressive chin spoiler and engine covers a trufiber cowl hood and 1 piece radiator cover.
    Original hood available and fits
    1/4 window covers and a Painted Shelby gt grille with Ford racing side badges. Gt500 rear spoiler, projector headlights with led bulbs and clear led turn signal housings front and rear. Sequential tail lights.
    Flow forged 19x10 285/35/19 front and 19x11 325/30/19 rear tires.
    I don’t know how to post pictures

Hey Nick,

You can email me and I can throw up photos for you or you can just add photos using the third last button on the right in the quick reply window.