Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: WTB: Fox mustang 86-93

WTB: Fox mustang 86-93

Looking to grab another fox. No verts. Clean, no rust, running, 5speed etc. Mods/options isn't a concern. Not sure about color choice, it would depend on the car. Let me know, thanks!

Budget is around $20k.

Prices seem to be leveling off the last few weeks.

Wow, they weren't that expensive new back in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastyorkstang View Post
    Wow, they weren't that expensive new back in the day...
    How much was a 1967 gt500 new?

I was planning to put my 91 Fox hatchback LX up for sale and it would fit within your budget. 5L, 5 speed,184,000km and it looks stockish but has over $20,000 in parts in it(excluding any labour costs).
    Full 2004 Cobra disc brake setup, Maximum Motorsports, Ford Racing and Eibach suspension parts, Bilstein shocks, Steeda long subframe connectors, everything but a Torque arm and a 3.55 rear end.
    Completely new upgraded interior. Engine has original pistons, block and such but all top end has been changed to ported Edelbrock Performer Heads, rare fully polished and ported, GT 40 in take with the the running horse cover, polished BBK cold air and Mass Air Sensor and polished Accufab Throttle body and lots of other stuff. Even have rare new OEM Ford hatch back rear tinted windows with the running horse logo .

Here's a couple of pictures from a few years ago, before interior was redone. I have to take a bunch of new pictures to show all the new stuff. Send me your email and I'll send some current photos.
    My fox July 2015.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mustang4; 06-09-2022 at 11:10 PM.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Yeah they seem to have stabilized. Thanks for the replies. I PM'd you Mustang4.