Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  76
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Electric Mustang GT??

I hope they get affordable to all...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Had a chance to go for a cruise in the GT one today, WOW, this thing pulls like a freight train, it would defiantly eat my 5.0 Vert, in spades, its a very cool car, with as Brian would say neck snapping performance, but I gotta admit I miss the rumble of that V8 + don't care what anyone says it's an SUV, may say MUSTANG but its not !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

This was posted on another site ?

I removed numerous comments and suspended 5 members for 3-5 days. If someone wants to make rude, smart-a$$ comments on a post, this is not the group for you. And the Mach E, IS a Mustang. Get over it already.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

I don't remember if I posted to this or not but if I did, my post was deleted. I wasn't rude or anything. Having an opinion is wrong nowadays.

Not a Mustang...
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

I'm no expert at securing vehicles to trailers but could the straps that go over the tires have been used here?

To be clear, I have no issue with the car itself, my problem is with the name. To me this vehicle could have worn many, many other names, no need to call it a Mustang, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    I'm no expert at securing vehicles to trailers but could the straps that go over the tires have been used here?
    Looked like he winched it in the wrong area, and hit the battery, so he was likely trying to drag it up onto the bed.
    This is a bit concerning though
    A Mach-E Forum poster was driving from Canada to Florida when his screen flashed one of those ominous instructions “Pull over Safely.” The car also began slowing down simultaneously. Ford Road Side Assistance summoned a tow truck
    ….guy was apparently driving from Canada to Florida?

"Ford Road Side Assistance summoned a tow truck" That says it all. Ford got the tow truck. Ford pays. They called the tow. Why was the customer charged for a damaged battery?

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    "Ford Road Side Assistance summoned a tow truck" That says it all. Ford got the tow truck. Ford pays. They called the tow. Why was the customer charged for a damaged battery?
    Article said the driver caused the damage, so maybe he was helping the tow truck driver load it up? He should have known better than to trust someone trying to drive an electric car over 2000km.
    My thought would be the towing company is responsible and would be the ones charged.