Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,090
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Thread: What did you buy today?

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Looking at potentially buying a 2006 Roush Stage 3 ...anything you guys can tell me?
    How are these things at holding their value?
    Nice car, not sure on where value falls though.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII
    would you not want as much sun exposure as possible?
    It’s not solar powered, it doesn’t rely on solar radiant heat. In heat mode, the outdoor unit is acting as the evaporator.
    There might be some thermal efficiency gained by direct sunlight in the winter, but during the summer, the opposite would be true when it reverses and the outdoor unit in the sun is operating as the condenser. And seeing that the cottage is 3 seasons, I’d rather have the cooling efficiency during the summer.

I’m sure a mechanical engineer could explain it better.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    It’s not solar powered, it doesn’t rely on solar radiant heat. In heat mode, the outdoor unit is acting as the evaporator.
    There might be some thermal efficiency gained by direct sunlight in the winter, but during the summer, the opposite would be true when it reverses and the outdoor unit in the sun is operating as the condenser. And seeing that the cottage is 3 seasons, I’d rather have the cooling efficiency during the summer.

I’m sure a mechanical engineer could explain it better.
    i know its not solar powered. lol but thermal efficacy is a thing with fridges, assumed it might be the same here. since most peoples worry is efficacy in the cold winter figured that might be a factor in the decision to cover. three season use makes perfect sense though.

Looking at potentially buying a 2006 Roush Stage 3 ...anything you guys can tell me?
    How are these things at holding their value?
    Roush serialized car or dealer build? Roush cars don't hold value like Saleen's do but generally a good clean serialized car with documentation is worth a few G's more than a similar GT. Documentation is key, otherwise its just a modded GT value wise.

Price also depends on things like mileage/condition/options/etc like any other mustang.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Roush serialized car or dealer build? Roush cars don't hold value like Saleen's do but generally a good clean serialized car with documentation is worth a few G's more than a similar GT. Documentation is key, otherwise its just a modded GT value wise.

Price also depends on things like mileage/condition/options/etc like any other mustang.
    Its a dealer modded car.
    When i pull up the vin it pulls up a GT ... which works wonders when I go to register the car to pay taxes lol
    Car's got 88k on it, 2 previous owners, the lady's husband who owned it passed away...we're back and forth with offers and are about $2000 apart.

Its a dealer modded car.
    When i pull up the vin it pulls up a GT ... which works wonders when I go to register the car to pay taxes lol
    Car's got 88k on it, 2 previous owners, the lady's husband who owned it passed away...we're back and forth with offers and are about $2000 apart.
    All Roush cars are VIN'd as GTs. Does it have a Roush serial number under hood and door jamb and does it have paperwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    All Roush cars are VIN'd as GTs. Does it have a Roush serial number under hood and door jamb and does it have paperwork?
    Car is sold

So it sounds like the correct value was the one they were asking.

Bought this little Ryobi cordless 18v compressor on clearance. Works with all my Ryobi batteries, great for filling bike tires and sports balls for the kids.
    IMG_4257.jpeg

Pretty convenient.
    FABMAN

^^^I have the same one, works great!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!