Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,090
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you buy today?

Our dishwasher needed repairs costing about $400 for parts and labour. Decided to get a new one instead. I know a guy that collects scrap metal. Called him to grab the old one. Said he had a new dishwasher on hand for $120 that hadn’t been used in 2 years. Same Frigidaire brand. Told him I’ll take it for that price. He brought it over Friday and I installed it yesterday. Took me while to level it out as Mattamy don’t know how to use a level when building a home. The tiles under the counter aren’t flat to each tile so had to compensate. Got it as level as I could, I’d say 95% level. Also had to go to Lowe’s for a MIP 90 degree elbow for $6. It’s a little louder than previous dishwasher but for $120 I ain’t gonna complain.

IMG_9463.jpeg

Another side note about Mattamy, our countertops aren’t the same height. When I bought a new stove a few years ago, I adjusted the legs to be the same height as the countertop left and right. The stove wasn’t level. I measured the height of each countertop to the left and right of the stove, sure enough one side was higher than the other. Mattamy are morons. Obviously I leveled the stove using a level. Water or oil stays in the middle of the pan or pot rather than leaning to one side.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

If you still have the old one take the SS door cover off, just a few screws. I used mine outside on a small patio table top, with few screws. Everybody asks where I got the SS patio table.

Quote Originally Posted by redo75 View Post
    If you still have the old one take the SS door cover off, just a few screws. I used mine outside on a small patio table top, with few screws. Everybody asks where I got the SS patio table.
    It wasn’t stainless. It was just grey plastic but we never took off the green protective plastic off of it. People kept asking where we got a green dishwasher from lol.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Well you could ask your friend if some SS doors come along.
    Another trick are the apartment dish washers that have the wooden hardwood top used as a cutting board. Great on top of your countertop as most were real maple.

Found on market place for computer at work. Guy in Oshawa makes mouse pads. Having pic of Shelby put on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you buy today?

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Found on market place for computer at work. Guy in Oshawa makes mouse pads. Having pic of Shelby put on one.

Got mouse pads, yes 2, and amazing. Couldn’t decide on pic so got 2. $10 each and they are pretty nice.

If you’re interested he’s in Oshawa.

Does other stuff like tumblers and promotional things.

And he’s a car guy to boot.

Last edited by mavrrrick; 04-26-2023 at 05:40 PM.

New dishwasher coming next week.

What's her name ? ^^^^
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Tits.

HAHAHAHAHA