Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,011
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you buy today?

Installing Powerstop Extreme Z26 Pads, front and rear and bleeding the brakes with Motul 5.1 in anticipation of hitting the new track out here later this summer (Rocky Mountain Motorsports).

Motul.jpg

Powerstop pads.jpg

Have friends coming over so bought a bigger charcoal bbq. Gonna give the little to my neighbour who always helps me out.

IMG_9495.jpeg
    IMG_9496.jpeg
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Great gesture ^^^

Got the wife’s Accord detailed at AMP Motorsports today. Very clean.

IMG_9503.jpeg

Nice, makes em feel like a brand new whip.

Finally got my my new mats from Matmetrics. $320 cash. https://matmetrics.ca/

These are better than Tuxmat. More coverage. Removable mat for easier cleaning. Wider rubber heel pad for clutch pedal.

IMG_9519.jpeg
    IMG_9520.jpeg
    IMG_9517.jpeg

[QUOTE=xeninworx;445061]Finally got my my new mats from Matmetrics. $320 cash. https://matmetrics.ca/

These are better than Tuxmat. More coverage. Removable mat for easier cleaning. Wider rubber heel pad for clutch pedal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are they considered good for all weather conditions? Always challenging come winter time when you get the slush/water build up and of course salt. I've stuck to two sets of mats: fair weather and winter so far. Considering getting weathertech next.

Picked up this one man brake bleeder for my pad upgrade happening this Thursday. Time for some fresh DOT 5.1 fluid.

Brake Bleeder.jpg

[QUOTE=Gr8Stang;445552]
    Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    Finally got my my new mats from Matmetrics. $320 cash. https://matmetrics.ca/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are they considered good for all weather conditions? Always challenging come winter time when you get the slush/water build up and of course salt. I've stuck to two sets of mats: fair weather and winter so far. Considering getting weathertech next.
    I can only assume so. The Tuxmat were good in the winter except for where my left heel was digging into the vinyl part instead of the rubber part. Almost put a hole in the mat. Vinyl is pretty easy to clean too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    Picked up this one man brake bleeder for my pad upgrade happening this Thursday. Time for some fresh DOT 5.1 fluid.
    Details on that? Got a vacuum bleeder kit from PA years ago. Works okay, but has trouble making a good seal at the bleeder screw.
    -Don____________