Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,090
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you buy today?

Got these today. Brake time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some humor for my road rage

Here's my review for my Prime day purchase of 2 Samsung S22 256GB phones. Needles to say I was less than impressed.

Bought 2 Samsung S22 on prime day From Amazon not 3rd party sellers. I received my order and much to my surprise instead of nearly $2000 worth of phones I got a $49 speaker. I promptly contacted customer service and was advised to send pics. I did and got a reply to return the item for a refund. I do not want a refund. I want the phones I bought. Since it was now several days later the phones were now $100 each more. Amazon flatly refused to send the correct items even after 11 emails and at least 6 phone calls. I had a brief moment of hope today as I got to speak to Tom a customer service manager. Sadly he was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with in a supervisory position. He could only recite a few sentences from the training manual regarding returning my item. He then impolitely said if that's all I can help you with today then I am going to end this call and hung up. I received a return label by email and much to my surprise I had to pay for return shipping of the Item that I never ordered. This is the most disgusting service I have ever received from any company I have dealt with. So here I am with out the 2 phones i needed to replace 2 broken phones. I have just spent $30 to return a speaker I didn't order and have a $2000 charge on my credit card that may take up to 30 days to be refunded. I am currently wondering why I am paying $100 a year to be treated like garbage. Shame on you Amazon. Jeff Bezos, The richest man on the planet you should be disgusted with yourself and your company.

Got it today….lmao

^ No that won't get you shot at.

Lol… hope they have good aim!!! Better than rolling window down to get the real thing? No?

Lemme tell you about the Shelby kill story the other day. Driver had to be 87 if he was a day.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Attachment 30374

it's pretty yellow so the High Commander pulled the trigger
    made a few passes —nice machine has a Kohler engine, tight radius, cruise control —my only complaint: when you lift your ass off the seat to fart, the engine shuts off. Other than that the High Commander is happy cause I let her pick out a man thing an she did good!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    made a few passes —nice machine has a Kohler engine, tight radius, cruise control —my only complaint: when you lift your ass off the seat to fart, the engine shuts off. Other than that the High Commander is happy cause I let her pick out a man thing an she did good!
    Do some digging online. I hate the “hold the button to back up without Turing off the blades Bs”. On my JD you can go threw the computer and turn that off

For the ass in seat part is usually just a momentary switch under the seat. Pull it off and use a jumper wire.

Yesterday now, I'm always a day behind with these LOL

98 SVT Cobra vert, 38,000 km, black with saddle top and interior. Mostly stock other than gears, shifter, a styling bar and hard speedster tonneau. I'd skipped over the SN95 generation, decided to give them a go with this very nice example. Never owned a ragtop before either but enjoying it very much so far.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries