Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pros n Cons Resonator delete

Yes, it does sound pritty good, I just wouldn t mind a little more...Please Sir, can I have some more ?? lol

Mine also has active exhaust, quiet - more + even more.

I have a full borla s-type exhaust with x-pipe. Love the way it sounds, no drone and it gets complements on the regular. If you want something a little more subdued but more aggressive than stock then a resonator delete is it. Either x-pipe or h-pipe would do.

Personally on a stock exhaust I would add an h-pipe for a more traditional muscle car sound and slight bump in torque. The x-pipe will provide slightly more HP but no real torque gains.

Steeda makes either in stainless, and their a bunch of other manufacturers that offer them as well. As for downside, not much of a downside to removing the resonator IMO.
    FABMAN

I think all politicians already hate us for numerous reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    I have a full borla s-type exhaust with x-pipe. Love the way it sounds, no drone and it gets complements on the regular. If you want something a little more subdued but more aggressive than stock then a resonator delete is it. Either x-pipe or h-pipe would do.

Personally on a stock exhaust I would add an h-pipe for a more traditional muscle car sound and slight bump in torque. The x-pipe will provide slightly more HP but no real torque gains.

Steeda makes either in stainless, and their a bunch of other manufacturers that offer them as well. As for downside, not much of a downside to removing the resonator IMO.
    I was looking at Borla, great sound however, the price was more than Magnaflow and the over axle pipes were the same size as my stock pipes. Magnaflow had 2.5” pipes versus 2.25” from Borla.

Changing to the Ford Performance X pipe changed everything from the hybrid H pipe. The car wasn’t held back anymore. Much much better exhaust flow.

Keep in mind I have a V6.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

It s got Roush Mufflers, so I ll leave those... and look into an "H" pipe i think would do what I m wanting nicely , thx