From my 2018 GT I’d like to sell the original Ford Active Valve Performance Exhaust System with the production mufflers and resonator that came as one piece instead of separate sides. Part number is JR3Z5230D.

The reason is that last Oct I had a new one put on by the insurance company because someone slid into the back of my car damaging the bumper cover and valence and slightly bent one of the tips and one of the hangers because the little Honda nosedived into it.

My appraiser said that since the car was in excellent shape with only 14,000km on it, the parts should all be replaced with new and as a result I got a new original style exhaust. I kept the old one since it just needed some very minor recurving on one of the hangers by the muffler and needs a small reshaping in one of the driver’s side quad exhaust tips. It worked fine while it was on the car. The tip is not scratched just a bit oval shaped at the opening

Price listed on the quote for part was just over $3,000 but body shop said it actually ended up costing more. I'll take a couple of pictures on Saturday and post. It is in excellent shape, never seen winter.

Anyway, it may of use to someone with a 2018 and up who damaged their exhaust on something.

It looks like this one I found on the web.

Anyone have any thoughts on what it might be worth?