Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  38
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zaino me

I believe that you are thinking of the old school style where they go part way up the hood and leaves a cut line. If you look at my cars I bet you will have a hard time finding these lines/seams.
    IMG_4997.jpg
    IMG_9132 small.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I also hate seeing the seam where it was applied, really takes away from the finish IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    I believe that you are thinking of the old school style where they go part way up the hood and leaves a cut line. If you look at my cars I bet you will have a hard time finding these lines/seams.
    IMG_4997.jpg
    IMG_9132 small.jpg
    From that angle it would be tough, but I had a car in today and it was very easy to see…..I took some pics but they won’t upload.

Feel free to zoom in which is easy to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    From that angle it would be tough, but I had a car in today and it was very easy to see…..I took some pics but they won’t upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Feel free to zoom in which is easy to see.
    I don’t see anything, and I’m not looking to argue with you, I’m just sharing my opinion. But since you brought it up I took some pics of the car I had in today, (2023 Infiniti QX55) and from far away (but closer than your pics) I could see nothing, even with zooming. Up close the lines are plain as day, and obnoxious, it would drive me nuts.
    So for conversations sake I’ll use my family ride as an example, 2019 Durango, pearl white paint, 90k on it, I keep it clean but it’s never been waxed or cc’d, and has no ppf. Driven year-round everywhere including family trips, one being to Florida just last month. If I go look at it now I’d say there are maybe 4-5 actual blemishes on the front of the car, which I’ve touched up and aren’t noticeable unless up close…would a ppf stop the damage? Maybe, maybe not, but for the cost of it, plus having to see the lines every day it’s not for me, if you love it great, you do you, it’s all good.

I am not either. I asked you to Zoom in as there are zero cut lines on my cars. They wrapped it so well that you can't see any.