Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  429
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: TRACK DAYS 2023

I didn’t break the car. The car didn’t break me. It was a great day at the track!
    Thanks TMC for putting this on.
    -Don____________

Agreed Steve !!! Everything worked well, and amazing weather!! Had a most enjoyable time...just need to re new some interest somehow ?? I got to drive home !! lol Some of you may remember that my "track record" for that isn t very good.... BIG thx to Rick and the whole gang for organizing and volunteering for this event !! Cheers ya ll !!

my son Noah and i had a memorable time at the track yesterday. well organized and loads of fun.
    a huge shout out of appreciation to Rick and his helpers.
    my little 4-cylinder turbo mustang surprised me both with it's speed and handling. i took it a touch easier than the last time, and didn't spin out.
    unfortunately for me, this is likely my last time. i'm turning 73 next month, and in the aftermath of my accident two years ago, i'm just not physically robust enough to do this for a whole day any more. I was so wiped that Noah drove home and i slept the entire way.
    Anyway, thanks again to Rick Booth and the rest of the crew.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Glad to hear it was a great day for all, very sorry to have missed this. I know this is well advertised as the last one for the Booth group but can only hope that changes over the winter and there are more to come

.......................... buckle your seat belts for an update.

I’ve checked back here every hour for the last 5 hours …..still waiting for “update”.
    -Don____________

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Good morning, Happy New Year to everyone. Hope your sanity survived another day Don.
    Ross has been working on me since the early fall which brings me to sharing with everyone we are aiming to do one track day this year. Target is for mid to later June (likely a Thursday), of course details pending what I can arrange with TMP. Format for the day would be a copy of what we did last year. Thank you again to Stephen for agreeing to stay on board as well.

What do I need from you

- sign up early. Confirms you really do care if this continues year after year.
    - we could use more volunteers to flag during the day. No specific amount of time required. An hour or so be great, a couple of sessions in a row be appreciate just as much.

I don't have anything else to share right now, more details soon as I have them.

Rick

Attached Images Attached Images