Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  429
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: TRACK DAYS 2023

Weather s gonna be great for track day, might be goin home in the rain. Hope everyone has a fun , safe track Day, Stay outta the Rhubarb

Have fun and be safe all.

be safe everyone. i was planning to come today but business got in the way.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Club Supporter
    Was planning to come out and hang at the track but still can't make the drive. Be safe and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    be safe everyone. i was planning to come today but business got in the way.
    Sorry you couldn't make it but it is good for me. I didn't have to worry about abiding by the restrictions of the restraining order...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raccoon! View Post
    …restrictions of the restraining order...
    How many restraining orders do you have against you?
    Great seeing you again JR. But you need to get that hot rod out on the track so we can see your skip barber skills!

What a great time out at the track! A lot of really cool cars. Thanks for putting this together Rick and Ross!

The Lean Machine performed amazing! Ran strong all day. Had a few squirrelly moments, adjusting to the new power, but kept it on the track.
    -Don____________

It was a great day!! Thank you Booth Automotive for organizing this event. A good turnout and a good variety of cars. Ol Paint ran strong all day and I felt really good behind the wheel. It was great seeing the one and only Jack Racoon. To top it off, on the way home we stopped off at Wally Par’s for a delicious sausage on a bun. You can’t ask for a better day than that.

Track day in the rearview.................in spite of rain in the forecast, only got a few drops as we were packing up to head home. Lots n lots n lots of track time had by all. Thank you to the large group that attended and a huge shout out to the TMP concession stand staff that kept us fed (fries n dog were killer good). My sincere thanks to Ross, Stephen and Katrinka for all their efforts today, you guys made it happen. Man that ZL1 of Sukis sounds like a monster out there.

Moving forward, this was a tough one, Ross and I have decided the fall date will be our last one. Registration for it is open now but unlike events in the past, number of spots available is going to be limited. Been a privilege leading the charge on this event which started back in the GTAMC years.

thanks guys... was a fun day!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Big thanks to Rick and Ross for setting up another spectacular track day! Great seeing everyone there and it was a great time as always.
    FABMAN