Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk's twitter take over

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Love the fact that the Biden tweets are now getting fact checked.
    Why was Trump ALWAYS fact checked left right and center yet nothing for Biden? The way they're parading around Obama - you would think he's running for presidency lol
    Trump was fact checked all the time because he’s spent his entire adult life bending the truth. Why it isn’t happening to Biden with all the dumb shit he says, I have no idea. I guess maybe I have some idea lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Love the fact that the Biden tweets are now getting fact checked.
    Why was Trump ALWAYS fact checked left right and center yet nothing for Biden? The way they're parading around Obama - you would think he's running for presidency lol
    Obama said he'd like to run the presidency with a front man, so.....

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    Trump was fact checked all the time because he’s spent his entire adult life bending the truth. Why it isn’t happening to Biden with all the dumb shit he says, I have no idea. I guess maybe I have some idea lol.
    Trump just outright lies - been doing so for decades, and even when warned not to do so or get flagged then banned he still went ahead...and still doing so today. Biden's stuff appears to be more on the gaff side but there have been some lies or bending the facts and he has been called out/flagged for it - maybe it should be flagged more? Yes he should if what he is posting is not true but he's not the conspiracy guy that Trump and his followers are so the truth:lies ratio is opposite the last guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Trump just outright lies - been doing so for decades, and even when warned not to do so or get flagged then banned he still went ahead...and still doing so today. Biden's stuff appears to be more on the gaff side but there have been some lies or bending the facts and he has been called out/flagged for it - maybe it should be flagged more? Yes he should if what he is posting is not true but he's not the conspiracy guy that Trump and his followers are so the truth:lies ratio is opposite the last guy.
    Biden is rarely if ever questioned about his claims, and when he is an answer is not given, at least not one that makes any sense…..he gets a pass constantly. Meanwhile, Trumps words were always twisted or manipulated to make him look foolish, there’s a big difference between the two. If you’d like to show some examples between the two I’d love to see them.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Biden is rarely if ever questioned about his claims, and when he is an answer is not given, at least not one that makes any sense…..he gets a pass constantly. Meanwhile, Trumps words were always twisted or manipulated to make him look foolish, there’s a big difference between the two. If you’d like to show some examples between the two I’d love to see them.
    You mean all the video coverage of Trump and his actual tweets/communication were modified? His (past and current) lawyers have been and are getting in trouble for these lies and are now not attesting to his responses or attestations, and he cannot get the "best" people to represent him. But that could be either because they don't want to put themselves in legal jeopardy with this client or because he doesn't pay his bills.

Yes Biden gets an easy ride on his gaffs (as you note "not one that makes any sense" which is different from untrue) and should get flagged/called out on these as well versus putting it down as he's always made speaking gaffs so let it slide.

Lawfare is a proven tactic to tie up opponents and keep them on constant defense. Anyone that associates with Trump is included in lawfare witch hunts and relentless pursuit. Aside from tying up the target of the accusations, this also dissuades anyone from stepping into the line of fire.

If you've ever been divorced, you'll be familiar with this common lawfare tactic, but on a smaller scale.

Biden's stuff appears to be more on the gaff side but there have been some lies or bending the facts and he has been called out/flagged for it .

This is the single funniest thing I have read today.

You mean all the video coverage of Trump and his actual tweets/communication were modified? His (past and current) lawyers have been and are getting in trouble for these lies and are now not attesting to his responses or attestations, and he cannot get the "best" people to represent him. But that could be either because they don't want to put themselves in legal jeopardy with this client or because he doesn't pay his bills.

Yes Biden gets an easy ride on his gaffs (as you note "not one that makes any sense" which is different from untrue) and should get flagged/called out on these as well versus putting it down as he's always made speaking gaffs so let it slide.

If you mean to say Biden is a senile, unfit liar, then sure, I agree. But if you too are giving him a pass for all the lies he’s told, then I’m not surprised, some people believe whatever the media tells them to believe.
    I’m done with this, no doubt it will end ok in BFF just like many other relevant topics

I mean Biden has been a serial liar his entire career. Wasn’t he up for president a long time ago and got caught plagiarizing speeches so he got passed over?