Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk's twitter take over

Freeland announces 30B in new spending, money printer go brrr.

Inflation isn't a rise in prices, it's a devaluation of the spending power of your dollar. It sounds like semantics, but there's a huge difference. The only entity allowed to print money is the government. Money printing devalues your dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Biden is rarely if ever questioned about his claims, and when he is an answer is not given, at least not one that makes any sense…..he gets a pass constantly. Meanwhile, Trumps words were always twisted or manipulated to make him look foolish, there’s a big difference between the two. If you’d like to show some examples between the two I’d love to see them.
    Trump didn’t need his words to be twisted or manipulated for him to look foolish. He accomplishes that all by himself, usually when he opens his mouth to speak. Biden is no better either.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    ^^Is that one of the prospective cop killers we saw on TV trying to break into the Capitol on the last guy's lies and urging just to stay in power?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    do you believe a cop was killed on January 6th at the US capitol? If yes, show your work.
    Yep crickets

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    Trump didn’t need his words to be twisted or manipulated for him to look foolish. He accomplishes that all by himself, usually when he opens his mouth to speak. Biden is no better either.
    One doesn't cancel the other. If both are guilty, both remain guilty. Claiming what aboutism doesn't mean Biden is absolved.

One doesn't cancel the other. If both are guilty, both remain guilty. Claiming what aboutism doesn't mean Biden is absolved.
    Not 100% sure what you’re talking about lol. I’m saying Trump doesn’t need anyone to twist his words to make him sound like an imbecile since he is one all by himself. Biden is the same and should be getting the same treatment from the media. To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.

To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.
    Ron DeSantis for the Republicans and Tulsi Gabard for the Democrats. IMO

Not 100% sure what you’re talking about lol. I’m saying Trump doesn’t need anyone to twist his words to make him sound like an imbecile since he is one all by himself. Biden is the same and should be getting the same treatment from the media. To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.
    funny how no one is pushing for a cognition test for Biden

Freeland announces 30B in new spending, money printer go brrr.

Inflation isn't a rise in prices, it's a devaluation of the spending power of your dollar. It sounds like semantics, but there's a huge difference. The only entity allowed to print money is the government. Money printing devalues your dollar.
    Worst part is, she used herself having to cut her Disney + subscription as an example of "cutting down expenses to make ends meet" ... imagine how out of touch this witch is

I agree.
    That is where Desantis really blows Trump out of the water. I really hope Desantis can make the run - he would win.

I doubt Desantis will get nominated over Trump. Kari lake, Rand Paul, Matt Gaetz are all strong VP choices.

Desantis's time is the following cycle.

I have my doubts about the supposed "red wave" of the mid terms. Overturning Roe was a Democrat strategic win. Female voter turnout is typically higher than men. Put abortion on the ticket and there's gonna be high turnout for that single Democrat issue.

The mid term vote is really for economy & inflation versus abortion.

What happens after the midterms will dictate the direction for 2024