Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  159
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you miss your past Mustangs?

Regret selling my old notch, but in the process of building a new one, currently out for paint

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Regret selling my old notch, but in the process of building a new one, currently out for paint

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
    That was a clean car, was sorry to see you sell it as well
    Can't wait to see the new one

I miss my SVO and 07 GT a bit, and of course my first one which was a brand new 87 LX 5.0 hatch.
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

1965 Mustang 2+2.jpg

I really miss this one, it was my first car a 1965 that I bought in 1978 and I spent a lot modding it. Sold it to help pay for the down payment on a new house.

It all the Shelby suspension parts added, after market swaybars and springs, 289 HiPo that was all fresh with a 6 pack set up, all new interior with the wood grain dash components from 1966, nearly all new body panels and painted in acrylic lacquer with Centerline wheels.

Still turn my head whenever I see one.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

^^^beautiful car
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    What are you driving now?
    Funny we've never actually met and we both live in Bowmanville. Might have to do a meet next year with some locals.
    Sold my 2011 GT convert this summer. Presently dont own a Mustang or other special interest car. The market has to improve before I make a move to something.

I haven't sold any of them but considered selling the GT....then I snapped back to reality because I'd probably regret it.

I miss a couple, yes. My red 86 GT the most (sold to a member here who went turbo IIRC), and my Blue Bullitt (also sold to a member here, Ralph, rip buddy). The others I had good times in, but I don’t really regret selling any of them.
    Tried to upload pics, but says invalid file.

There are 2 cars I bitterly regret selling. My chrome yellow 2004 Cobra vert was a forced sale due to financial difficulties, and I sold it in 2009 for far, far below market value, because my family had to eat. . I had a chance to buy it back 3 years later, but instead bought a new 2012.

The second car, truly the love of my life, was my 2016 Jaguar F-type convertible. Absolutely adored that car. I didn't have to sell it, but after my accident in which I broke my femur, it was difficult to get in and out of. Since then, I've improved a lot and realized I could have put up with it.
    The car is actually for sale right now in Guelph, and I'm thinking about it.

A third car, not really mine was my son Adam's 1990 foxbody convertible. He put a lot of money into it, and sold it for peanuts while Rhonda and I were away on a cruise.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

No. The only mustang I owned was a 98 3.8 jelly bean. Was a good commuter till it burst into flames.

I do however miss my Lincoln’s and my cougars.