Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: 2017 Chevy Silverado WT - 4x4 V6

2017 Chevy Silverado WT - 4x4 V6

De-fleeting a couple sheet metal trucks, this ones a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado. V6 with 4x4. Crew Cab short bed. 10`,xxx kms.

No keyless entry but power windows and locks, cloth seats. Manual transfer case. Tires are within last 20,000kms brakes with the last 25,000kms. Was trans flush and serviced at 100k kms, always gotten it's oil changes and fluids as needed. I can see no visible rust on the usual spots.

Very solid mechanically but pretty rough cosmetically it's a work truck to its core. Front and rear bumpers are well used to their name, sills are boot scuffed and there's misc cosmetic issues all over truck. Interior is also well used, my shop guy is going to give a clean out before it's sold but I personally think the seats are stained beyond saving so plan for seat covers at a minimum if you want to improve the interior aesthetics.

Asking $16,000 obo for this one as it sits, will drop that by $500 if you don't want the cap and rack with it(cap and rack NOT for sale separately). That's WELL below market so if you show up and expect to get a mint truck then ask for discounts I'll kindly ask you to leave. Any questions please DM me be happy to answer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

$14k if you take it before end of month.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Sold