Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED Pen Inspection Flashlight for Daily Use

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    my recommendation is not pen sized or magnetic mount BTW. I suspect the Coast brand to be decent across the product range but thats a guess.
    150 bucks vs 30. Lol

Supplied by my last employer. I didn't know the cost. I will say that employer formerly supplied cheap shit lights that were frequently replaced. With a 5000+ employee base and accounting department they would have done some homework but also benefitted from purchasing power. Alternately maybe someone in purchasing got greased.

I can say it's worked flawless for several years and is my go to for reliability and is the brightest flashlight I've owned.

coast makes some good stuff, but i also have a bad habit of setting it down to light my work and then forgetting about it. customers tend to call when you forget cheap tools not when you forget expensive ones. lol

I use a headlamp quite a bit also. MEC has a good selection. The Petzl Tikka works just fine. When not on my forehead I just pull it down like a necklace. Haven't lost it yet.