This thread is the flip side of the coin to the which Mustang do you miss. Only difference is this doesn’t need to be a Mustang or even a Ford for that matter. It’s more about which car(s) you were most happy to get rid of.

For me, it is a close tie and yes they were both Fords…

1st POS, my red 1995 Probe GT 5-speed that I sold in 2000. Great looking car in bright red with grey “leather” but that’s where the good news ends.

So happy to get rid of that POS, nothing but problems. Bought it in 1997 and sold it in 2000. Had issues with interior, sunroof, rear brakes actually caught fire once as the rear callipers kept seizing! Topped by electrical issues and general garbage build quality and expensive repairs.

It was in the dealership so much that they actually knew me by voice when I called in (before call display). I had a summit Ford loaner so much that people thought I worked there (not kidding).

2nd POS, a new 2008 Ford Edge Limited. It was the only vehicle that I never finished the 3 year lease on. Mainly issues with sync, electronics issues and general garbage build quality.

This last one turned me off Fords for nearly 10 years and even to this day I think the only Ford I would buy is a Mustang.