Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iracing Charity Race 2023

Great cause, how did you do?
    I checked in mid race and you guys were in 3rd pace, but i couldn't watch the whole race.

Hey everyone.

I managed to Qualify the car in 3rd place in a STACKED field last night. It helps watkins is my best track... but still, really happy with that.
    I had a rough start and fell back to 6th, but managed to pass the car off to my co drivers in 3rd place. From there my teammates had a tough time keeping it clean. Had to pit early in the 2nd stint to fix the car. I got back in the car with 30mins to go sitting in 16th place... and wrestled it back up to 8th.
    Pretty happy with that. Some of the teams ahead had 2 of 3 or 3 of 3 very very good drivers, so to come away with 8th, I'll take it.

Donations are open till Friday.
    Through my stream on twitch, we were able to raise another $100 in subscriptions to my channel and people donating through there.

Overall, Zipmotorsports as of Jan 12 - 10:35pm, has raised $1,466, with another $100 from me coming in the next couple of hours.

The event so far has raised $34,721. Last year we did $19,500

Amazing!

Really appreciate everyone donating and supporting. Was a successful event. The event organizers did a great job, a ton of behind the scenes work went on to coordinate so many drivers.
    I havn't watched the broadcast back yet, hopefully we put on a good show.

Till next year!

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

That is awesome to hear Ross. Go and giver!

Great job, 8th place with the caliber of drivers you were up against is not bad at all.
    Now stop racing, we don't need you going any faster on track days.