Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  217
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Watch Enthusiasts Thread!

Rare to see but always happy when it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

WTF
    lined up the black rally strap up on the Oris...and it's horny as hell....will take this piece from the least loved in the rotation to a favourite......plan to swap this weekend...or next if I'm swamped

lined up the blue rally strap up on the McQueen....oh my...yeah this is the strap....but too much life left in the current strap....must resist

lined up the yellow and black Robby strap against the Seamaster....and the strap is as much of a piece of art as the watch....thought I'd wear the big chunk on the bracelet for a few years....more like a few months

Useless without pics...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    Cool...I surfed around the Hirsch site (they are Austrian - established 1765 or something like that!!) today but didnt like any of them. Ordered a Di Modell black leather Rallye GT strap (big holes) with white stitching made in Germany from a place in Seattle - $ 36 USD shipped to my pals place in Buffalo.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Di-Mode...AAAOSwm8VUuDJ-

Been wearing the Speedy every day, hoping the new strap looks as good as in the pics - a little thicker and sportier than the Omega dressy black one that's on it. Will definitely flip the Omega deploy over as well.

Have managed NOT to buy another watch, and have resisted looking at all the ebay emails as well, lol.

Love this watch ever since. I agree, very subtle watch and very beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    with all the Speedmaster talk lately.....realized I've never taken pics of mine

it's 9 years old now....never been serviced....and I measured the accuracy against a digital clock for the entire month of March....in one month it lost 10 seconds....needless to say this watch is the reason I now have another Omega...and hopefully many more

this model is from the Racing series....and not the moon series...a tad smaller than the moon watch and an auto movement with the date window vs a manual wind on the moon watch

been on the bracelet since day 1.....it's a really solid piece that felt huge at first....it's 39mm....doesn't feel that big now compared to some of these monster dive watches....but it's a nice size and you know the thing is on your wrist
    Attachment 8402

when I started looking at straps this past weekend....got me thinking that this might look real nice on a brown rally strap with deployant.....I think I might have to do that
    Attachment 8403

one of the reasons I really liked this piece....it's pretty subtle...especially if you just take a quick glance at it
    Attachment 8404

but the closer you look...there is some awesome detail going on in the dial
    Attachment 8405

WTF
    the Oris got some love today

got this piece off of a club member about 7 years ago....was barely worn...basically new in box with all paper work and hang tag....a deal I couldn't resist

20170521_153518_resized.jpg

for those looking for a new quality automatic.....don't overlook Oris....this watch keeps time with my Omegas and better than my Monaco.....and their stuff can be had for like 60% of the price of a comparable Omega, Breitling, Tag etc

the big blinged out bracelet it was on wasn't doing it for me for a while now....and after I put my Silver Speedy Date on a brown rally strap....this thing was getting a black one

20170521_153527_resized.jpg

20170521_153338_resized.jpg

20170521_153348_resized_1.jpg

20170521_153400_resized_1.jpg

WTF
    got the Robby Dive strap on the Seamaster this morning

by far the perfect strap for this piece

pics incoming

^^ Niiiiice!!!