Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  217
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Watch Enthusiasts Thread!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    ^^ Niiiiice!!!
    yeah that strap looks like it was made specifically for that watch

strap is rubber on the back and sail cloth on the front....very light and way more flexible than leather

makes the watch feel like way less jewelry and way more purpose built tool

went with the black deployant vs the silver on this combo....I think it looks proper with the black

lovin all these new straps....they completely change the watches

HyperGT
    damn Tim the Oris and Omega just came alive with those straps. Like a good set of wheels, changes everything. Must not....buy...more..watches...lol

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    damn Tim the Oris and Omega just came alive with those straps. Like a good set of wheels, changes everything. Must not....buy...more..watches...lol
    yeah the Oris on the bracelet felt like a nice OK watch....now on the black rally strap it feels like a total bad-ass piece

the dive strap on the Seamaster....it's just ridiculous how awesome it looks

I've already tee-d up the next purchase.....the big question is when my wife will buy it for me...lol

https://www.breitling.com/en/models/...de-to-measure/

Superocean Heritage II.....the one they call the Copperhead....copper coloured face, subdails and bezel on the copper coloured strap

it was sitting there in the case at the store yesterday while the guy was swapping the strap on my Seamaster.....it kept whispering "you have to buy me to thank this dude for swapping all these straps for free"

I gotta be careful.....cause that piece is starting to suggest I should just get it and beg the wife for forgiveness

HyperGT
    life is short Tim.Do it.

Like off the charts nice.

WTF
    the McQueen is going in for some love tomorrow...black perforated OEM will be gone and a blue Hirsch Rally is going on

this thing just begs for a proper blue strap to match the face

20170506_155904_resized.jpg

didn't think I'd be swapping this soon but discovered a crack in the current strap

2nd OEM strap and deployant on a 7 year old piece in a multi-watch rotation....original strap cracked in the same spot......seems the way the OEM deployant grabs on to the strap actually promotes the cracking

downside is a watch at this level shouldn't burn through straps like this

upside is....that won't be happening anymore.....and it's gonna be the hornyist looking McQueen on the planet

pics will follow

WTF
    apologies again for the shit pics

pretty sure when the folks at Hirsch made this blue rally with the white stitching they had the Monaco McQueen in mind

20170625_150903_resized.jpg20170625_150912_resized.jpg20170625_150919_resized.jpg20170625_150926_resized.jpg20170625_150943_resized.jpg

^^^WOW!!!!!!

Club Supporter
    That blue strap suits that watch so much better.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    ^^^WOW!!!!!!
    yeah...the blue looks like an exact match with the face...the white stitching is right inline with the white lettering and second markers......really like the result here

Hirsch strap is way more beefy than the TAG strap...which I like....feels way better on the wrist now....TAG strap was very thin and almost felt flimsy

I know the Monaco isn't everyone's taste....but I think it's the coolest fucking piece and even better now with that strap