Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  217
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Watch Enthusiasts Thread!

^There is a clock/watch repair place in downtown Burlington. Neither I nor my wife can remember the name right now but think it is this one: http://www.clocksandwatches.ca/. If you google watch repair Burlington it is one of the three top results, either on elizabeth or John street.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I have a battery powered watch that was pretty spendy a few years back. I hadn't worn it for a few years thinking it needed a battery. I just swapped out the battery and no joy.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a watch repair joint that does more than swap batteries and bands?
    Not really in your area but the watch makers at Bandiera Jewellers (Woodbridge) are good. They are ADs to sell and service the Swiss brands and know their stuff (may be a little spendy based on the brands they typically deal with though, depending on what your budget for the repair is).

WTF
    while watching the Monaco GP coverage this weekend....noticed lots of folks sporting the McQueen for the TV coverage....courtesy of Tag no doubt

they even had Tom Brady pumping one on his wrist

but none of them is as horny as this one

Those straps.....my god those straps......so gorgeous. Really making me want the Gulf Monaco again WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Bought a Gshock ga100 the other day....i didnt know what all the craze was over gshock but now that i have one i actually really like it. Pics coming shortly

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Looking for batteries for many of my watches and family ones. having a hard time finding batteries locally. I know Amazon has some, but was looking for a local place in GTA where I can purchase any size/model of batteries.

Thanks,

^The source and walmart tend to have good selections. I've found that cheap amazon/ebay ones don't last nearly as long as the more expensive ones.

WTF
    finally took some pics of the latest piece

44mm
    ETA 7750

pretty light for it's size, and super comfortable with the beefy strap

love the way they contoured the strap ends into the case to make it seamless

20180616_174618_resized.jpg20180616_174627_resized.jpg20180616_174652_resized.jpg20180616_174718_resized.jpg

In perfect sync no less.