Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  217
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Official Watch Enthusiasts Thread!

The Black/Gold on the Tissot looks nice but I can see that it can be hard to read. It looks good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Trying to decide between these two black/gold Flyback Chronographs (I have a white dial version already with blue'd hands which is more readable but do like the black/gold combo even though they are harder to read)..........

Attachment 33926

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    The Black/Gold on the Tissot looks nice but I can see that it can be hard to read. It looks good though.
    Yeah I love the vintage look of both and I agree that the black/gold combo is likely more "classic" than the other combo. Would be ok as a daytime watch since it would still be ok to read the black dial/time.

I can wear the white dial one below at night since it's more legible......

Baume Flyback2.JPG

Club Supporter
    For the Heuer fans - saw this F1 model for sale on a local watch forum (looks like it's in very good condition).

F1.JPG

There is a local watch forum? Interesting. Right now my eye is on a Seiko Prospex King Turtle as a weekend watch.

Club Supporter
    https://canwatchco.ca/

and

Canadian Watch Forum (Facebook)

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    There is a local watch forum? Interesting. Right now my eye is on a Seiko Prospex King Turtle as a weekend watch.
    Those are nice divers. What do you think about the Grand Seikos? Too dressy?

Thank you. I will check them out.

I love the Grand Seiko. The leather strapped ones are not so bad TBH. There are a few limited edition models out last year but were pricey as heck.https://www.grand-seiko.com/ca-en/collections/sbgd205j
    https://canwatchco.ca/

and

Canadian Watch Forum (Facebook)
    Those are nice divers. What do you think about the Grand Seikos? Too dressy?

I saw this one one time but I forget where. My jaw dropped at the price of this Grand Seiko.
    https://www.grand-seiko.com/ca-en/collections/sbgd202j

This is what I am leaning towards. I am not a watch guy by any means but this one I love so much. Full automatic with sapphire crystal. Silicone band for comfort and looks classy and casual.

EF5A54F8-C62E-41C9-8DEE-E78AB224A69D.jpeg

I miss wearing proper watches. All I wear now are health trackers. Recently upgraded to new Apple watch 8, although it is great in many ways I miss the elegance of a proper timepiece
    FABMAN

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    I miss wearing proper watches. All I wear now are health trackers. Recently upgraded to new Apple watch 8, although it is great in many ways I miss the elegance of a proper timepiece
    Yeah, that's my issue as well - there is benefit to the trackers but I prefer an "old school" timepiece. I just wear a plain thin bracelet/band style tracker on my other wrist for health tracking so I can continue to wear a timepiece on my primary wrist.