Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  217
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Watch Enthusiasts Thread!

5limporteater
    lol, i love the U Boats cool story behind them and right size for my yeti arm, i'll probably be getting a couple more soon, Mike totally right dude for the price of the PAM i could have a couple really nice limited edition boats in sterling silver so there is something to be said for that especially since they use the same movement :P

Club Supporter
    I picked up a Zenith Pilot earlier this year - love it on the wrist, and have been on the fence about getting the Baume & Mercier Flyback Chronograph next - love the vintage look (based on a B&M flyback from long ago) but flip flipping on whether it's too busy on the face, and also torn about whether black or white face.

Baume & Mercier Flyback Chronograph:

Got this earlier in the year, Shinola Brakeman. Made in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^I really like that one. Just checked their site and I like a lot of their designs. But I'd have to sell a couple I don't wear to justify spending that money on a watch.

WTF
    been a while since I added a piece to the watch box

50th b-day coming up and the wife asked me what I wanted

told her that if she really loved me she'd get me an Omega Seamaster 44mm Chronograph.....but I'd be more than happy with a couple new pairs of socks

she gave up the surprise today cause she had to order it (not in stock and coming from Switzerland) and she was shitting a brick that she might order the wrong piece

Replica-Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300-M-Co-Axial-1.jpgL1170574.jpgL1170576.jpg

going into rotation with 4 other pieces (Oris Artelier, Tag Monaco McQueen, Tag 2000 Series, Omega Speedmaster Date)....all chronographs...love the busy pieces

unlike the cars.....I wear these things everyday no matter what the forecast is

only one slot left in the fancy watch box now....but it'll be a while before it's filled

Monera3v
    IMG_20151225_230800.jpg
    IMG_20151225_230615.jpg
    IMG_20151225_230621.jpg
    A gift from the soon to be Mrs, along with 2 mustang books both about the boss 302 & Shelby

Monera3v
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    This is my dream watch

I just need to sell my Mustang, My Truck and my other watches to afford it....
    Love this one! Almost got a Steam punk feel to it!

I picked up one of these while on vacation. It wasn't overly expensive and the colour matches my car.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    been a while since I added a piece to the watch box

50th b-day coming up and the wife asked me what I wanted

told her that if she really loved me she'd get me an Omega Seamaster 44mm Chronograph.....but I'd be more than happy with a couple new pairs of socks

she gave up the surprise today cause she had to order it (not in stock and coming from Switzerland) and she was shitting a brick that she might order the wrong piece

Replica-Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300-M-Co-Axial-1.jpgL1170574.jpgL1170576.jpg

going into rotation with 4 other pieces (Oris Artelier, Tag Monaco McQueen, Tag 2000 Series, Omega Speedmaster Date)....all chronographs...love the busy pieces

unlike the cars.....I wear these things everyday no matter what the forecast is

only one slot left in the fancy watch box now....but it'll be a while before it's filled

that's sweet right there!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Some nice pieces for sure. I've never owned a watch. My phone has a clock built in.
    Would probably look good with a suit but then I don't have a suit.
    I want a nice watch I'm just not sure it would see any use at all. Infact I can't remember the last time I even had my wedding ring on. Lol
    Still want one though.